Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by truthmatters View Post
    So what is your stance on what this guy said?
    Tell yaa what dipshit dispute what I said. You are concentraiting on the part where I said they need to "put down the 40 and the crack pipe and get off their lazy asses"

You however fail to comprehend the part where I said "hell yes their smart and vote for their own best interest"

You also have yet to dispute the fact that the Democratic party hands out entitelments disproportionatly to a segemnt of our popultation that are not deserving.

You also ignore the satement that if they or anyone is really smart they vote for SOCIETY not the INDIVIDUAL...

All these lovely people you choose to champion as being smarter than myself because they happen to vote for the party who is willing to give them a free hand out instead of a hand up is rediculous.

Smart people, like I said will vote for the party or individual who is looking out for the best interst of Society and not the Indivdual can you comprehend that??

Why did you remove my statement from your signature???? Make too much sense for you!!!!!!!!
    Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want." -Dr. Randy Pausch

Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nukeman View Post
    Tell yaa what dipshit dispute what I said. You are concentraiting on the part where I said they need to "put down the 40 and the crack pipe and get off their lazy asses"

You however fail to comprehend the part where I said "hell yes their smart and vote for their own best interest"

You also have yet to dispute the fact that the Democratic party hands out entitelments disproportionatly to a segemnt of our popultation that are not deserving.

You also ignore the satement that if they or anyone is really smart they vote for SOCIETY not the INDIVIDUAL...

All these lovely people you choose to champion as being smarter than myself because they happen to vote for the party who is willing to give them a free hand out instead of a hand up is rediculous.

Smart people, like I said will vote for the party or individual who is looking out for the best interst of Society and not the Indivdual can you comprehend that??

Why did you remove my statement from your signature???? Make too much sense for you!!!!!!!!
    Tried to rep you, but I have to spread some around

I owe you

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by truthmatters View Post
    Latinos, American indians and other non white voters?

What do they vote?

I really dont think you can claim more people of color vote R than Dem can you?

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Im...ace_-_2000.png

Go look at this chart and realise there was nothing wrong with me saying the majority of non whites vote for dems.
    Your chart shows nothing more than the US population in 2000, nothing more.

My previous post stated that, from everything I can find, Asians vote 50/50, Hispanics leave the dem party as they grow more affluent and I can find NOTHING that shows Indians follow the dem party line. From articles I can find they also vote 50/50.

The US white population is also pretty evenly devided between dem and republican.

So yes, it is wrong to say the majority of non-whites vote dem. The only minority that routinely votes dem, no matter their economic status, are blacks.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    Dems are the party of racism and show it toward all black conservatives
    Why is Robert KKK Byrd still in the senate ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by REDWHITEBLUE2 View Post
    Why is Robert KKK Byrd still in the senate ?
    Because he is a liberal Democrat, and liberal Democrats can get away making racist statements