Jimmy got a sales routine? I never perceived any of that. Help me out on that thought, OK?

Jimmy needs financials, certainly, with operating a major informational, conversational and interactive site. I, for at least one, understand that and am willing to help with the bills as I can see fit in my budget. I don't understand anyone that would post here and not think there was an actual expense to the person providing the avenue. On the other hand, this "old druggie drunk" as you like to describe me can certainly appreciate diverse conversation and contribute financially to the avenue that gives me a voice

Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post
Haha this old druggie drunk buys into Jimmy's sales routine, what a dolt!

Psycho nobody gives a fuck about someone who lies about service to their country, or you could scan some proof of service for us all to see, no?
You call me a liar about my national service and offer no proof of your allegations. Fuck you, OCA, and stick your opinions where the sun don't shine. You prove over and over again that you have an opinion and all else can kiss your ass. I got mine honest. Where in hell did you get yours?

Psychoblues

Americans Gotta Keep On Truckin'