Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nukeman View Post
    Out of 66 post so far, almost HALF deal with your disdain for Israel. (notice I didn't say hate)

I think that is very telling about you!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course this is just my opinion!!
    There is no disdain for israel, read my posts please and show me a post that suggests i have disdain for israel- i have disdain for the actions taken by their govt. That is all.

I also have disdain for the killing on both sides of innocent civillians.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FSUK View Post
    Stop saying that they hide behind women and children, please dont insult me by suggesting that everytime israels attacks back- that the always militants hide behind women etc. .
    Why??? is it not the truth?? Don't the members of Hamas target Israel for neighborhoods full of women and children? Does this hit too close to home for you It is the truth!!! if it wasn't than the Israelis would have no reason to bomb or retaliate in a residential neighborhood now would they...

What about the jenin refugee camp MASSACRE? The UN security council got together on a saturday night to condemn that ..even the US refrained from their usual veto
    here's some reading for you on your "Jennin massacre" There were almost as many IDF soldiers killed as PA solderers and "civilians". Once again the PA and Hamas were HIDING in the civilian population. If they were not HIDING in the civilian population there would be NO civilian casualties!! Why don't YOU try to put at least a little of the blame on the PA and Hamas...... You refuse to do this WHY?

It is impossible to determine with precision how many civilians were among the Palestinian dead. The Government of Israel estimated during the incursion that there were "only dozens killed in Jenin … and the vast majority of them bore arms and fired upon [IDF] forces". Israeli officials informed United Nations personnel that they believed that, of the 52 dead, 38 were armed men and 14 were civilians. The Palestinian Authority has acknowledged that combatants were among the dead, and has named some of them, but has placed no precise estimates on the breakdown. Human rights organizations put the civilian toll closer to 20 - Human Rights Watch documented 22 civilians among the 52 dead, while Physicians for Human Rights noted that "children under the age of 15 years, women and men over the age of 50 years accounted for nearly 38 per cent of all reported fatalities"."

In Israel, the families of some of the 23 soldiers killed brought a lawsuit against the Israeli Defense Forces and the Government of Israel contending that the IDF erred on the side of protecting Palestinians in the conflict area.[10]
    I especially like the bolded part. While attempting to keep civilian casualties to a minimum the IDF soldiers were killed! HMMMM sounds like a "massacre" to me!!!!
    Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want." -Dr. Randy Pausch

Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

There is no disdain for israel, read my posts please and show me a post that suggests i have disdain for israel- i have disdain for the actions taken by their govt. That is all.

I also have disdain for the killing on both sides of innocent civillians.
    Yet you have not started a thread about the Human rights violations of ANY other country and you refuse to acknowledge the same violations by the PA!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Dumb fuck once again THEY didn't steal the land. The Jews have a longer claim to the land than anyone else.... Do you not understand that. There was no Palastine at the time, it was under British rule and for the record there was no Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Syria etc...etc.....

These boundries were drawn all about the same time... SO how again was this land stolen Ohh intelegent one.....???????
    The Jews left for whatever reason, the Palestinians stayed and cultivated, nurtured the land and raised generations there. For many centuries the Jews didn't give a rip about Palestine then along came Adolph and all of a sudden the Jews who weren't slaughtered fled to other places like the U.S., well these places can't have a bunch of Jews living there so what to do, what do.....we know! Don't they have some religious tie to Palestine? Yeah they do. Who's living there? Just some dirty Arabs. Great, fuck the Arabs and get the U.N. to move the Jews in, that way they are out of our hair.

In a way yes, the land was stolen from them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post
    The Jews left for whatever reason, the Palestinians stayed and cultivated, nurtured the land and raised generations there. For many centuries the Jews didn't give a rip about Palestine then along came Adolph and all of a sudden the Jews who weren't slaughtered fled to other places like the U.S., well these places can't have a bunch of Jews living there so what to do, what do.....we know! Don't they have some religious tie to Palestine? Yeah they do. Who's living there? Just some dirty Arabs. Great, fuck the Arabs and get the U.N. to move the Jews in, that way they are out of our hair.

Please, back the bolded up. When?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

NO ONE, least of all the Jews kicked any Arabs out of Isreal. The Arab-Isrealie war did that.

At the inception of Isreal there were equal numbers of Jew and Arabs ALREADY living in the area. NO ONE shipped Jews in. After the year long war, which the Arab countries lost and after the 6 Day WAR that AGAIN the Arabs lost the Jews then offered citizenship to all Jews who wanted to immigrate.

Muslims living in Israel make up 12% of the population. They were never kicked out by the Jewish government. They were accepted as long as they weren't threatening to blow something up.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Please, back the bolded up. When?

What? Are you that naive? I know your not implying that there weren't any Palestinians there pre-1947 or that they were just turning the area into a huge garbage dump? Tell me that isn't what you are implying?

http://www.palestinefacts.org/pf_ear...irst_arabs.php

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

What? Are you that naive? I know your not implying that there weren't any Palestinians there pre-1947 or that they were just turning the area into a huge garbage dump? Tell me that isn't what you are implying?

http://www.palestinefacts.org/pf_ear...irst_arabs.php
    Nothing like an impartial website there OCA

Gee, I wonder if a palestinian website would denouce the claim of palestinians???

Try again.

Also, just for fun, why dont you ignore the fact that Jews lived there in equal numbers when Israel was established.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

NO ONE, least of all the Jews kicked any Arabs out of Isreal. The Arab-Isrealie war did that.

At the inception of Isreal there were equal numbers of Jew and Arabs ALREADY living in the area. NO ONE shipped Jews in. After the year long war, which the Arab countries lost and after the 6 Day WAR that AGAIN the Arabs lost the Jews then offered citizenship to all Jews who wanted to immigrate.

Muslims living in Israel make up 12% of the population. They were never kicked out by the Jewish government. They were accepted as long as they weren't threatening to blow something up.
    Sorry Nuke, the Palestinians were in fact living there in greater numbers than the Jews and the U.N......Out of pity........up and gave their land away when in fact they should have been given first right of acceptance or refusal on the land, not the Jews.

And BTW, would the Jews have won any war without an American taxpayer provided military and American taxpayer provided weaponry? No. Don't you think its time we see if the Jews can ever stand on their own two feet? If its mean to be they will if its not meant to be they won't. I for one am sick of seeing my taxpayer dollars shipped off to Jerusalem in order to further the policies of apartheid and human rights abuses hoisted upon the indigenous peoples. It would be a blessing to see one MAJOR PROBLEM(Israel) gone, maybe we can move on cuz i'll tell you what........Israel is not interested in peace, at least in peace that doesn't allow them to subjugate people.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Gee, I wonder if a palestinian website would denouce the claim of palestinians???

Try again.

Also, just for fun, why dont you ignore the fact that Jews lived there in equal numbers when Israel was established.
    Gee Nuke, I wonder if you hit the link? No, probably not because you would see that it isn't a pro Palestinian site but rather a history of Palestine, everyone in Palestine including the Jews, Arabs, Romans etc. etc. etc.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Try again.

I thought you were busy?

In any case, here's a better site, goes all the way back to the 16th century, by demographic:
    http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/...mograhics.html

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

that because israel is not out massacring people.

They go after terrorists who live in high civilian areas.

Some people are moral relativists, who simply see conflicts in black and white. Who seem them as, palestinians kill, israelies kill. Ironically, if i applied their logic to its literal conclusion. Osama should stop attacking america, and we should stop attacking al queda.

The problem is, conflicts require critical thinking, and abstract thinking to put conflicts in context. Not brainwashed, simplistic slogans.

I should be ashamed of you, for being so ant-semitic. For blaming the jews for defending themselves. For not using your brain to think out what you say.

I dont need a link, to make my point on this, you do.

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    You always hear the details when Israelis are killed in attacks. You rarely hear when the reverse happens. What is behind the lack of equality in news coverage?

http://electronicintifada.net/v2/article9381.shtml

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Sorry Nuke, the Palestinians were in fact living there in greater numbers than the Jews and the U.N......Out of pity........up and gave their land away when in fact they should have been given first right of acceptance or refusal on the land, not the Jews.

And BTW, would the Jews have won any war without an American taxpayer provided military and American taxpayer provided weaponry? No. Don't you think its time we see if the Jews can ever stand on their own two feet? If its mean to be they will if its not meant to be they won't. I for one am sick of seeing my taxpayer dollars shipped off to Jerusalem in order to further the policies of apartheid and human rights abuses hoisted upon the indigenous peoples. It would be a blessing to see one MAJOR PROBLEM(Israel) gone, maybe we can move on cuz i'll tell you what........Israel is not interested in peace, at least in peace that doesn't allow them to subjugate people.

Tell you what, why don't the Arab countries who started the wars in the first place give these people a home. Instead of denying them citizenship and even when they let them into their countries treat them like second class citizens????????

The UN tried to work with the Arab countries at the time and they didn't want anything to do with it. Hence the start of the ARab-Israelie war. Which they lost. PEOPLE WHO LOOSE WARS LOOSE LAND, TOUGH SHIT!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ive never heard of such a silly notion as equality in war.

Since you want equality, lets have the u.s. media provide coverage of the positive aspects of the war.

Lets also have the u.s.arm al queda, so we can have equality.

what a crock

I agree, there is never balanced with regard to this conflict. It is shocking and immoral. Clearly many people and media corporations feel that jewish blood is worth more than palestinian blood. Where is the equality.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Said1 View Post
    I thought you were busy?

In any case, here's a better site, goes all the way back to the 16th century, by demographic:
    http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/...mograhics.html

From what you've shown Jews have as much a right to the land as the Arabs or anyone else.

Prior to 1800 there are no valid numbers, according to your sight. The 16th century really means nothing.