Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

its not 1-2%, i think thats a cop out, that takes about as much thought as all jews are cheap, or no jews are cheap or all blacks are criminals, no blacks are criminals

lets be real about it

http://www.danielpipes.org/comments/65537

am often asked to guess as to how many Muslims are jihadists. The easiest answer is: enough to commit the terrorist acts detailed in this 1,000-page-long Islamic Terror Timeline. But if you are looking for a more analytical response, I think the math goes something like this:

There are between 1.2 and 1.5 billion Muslims in the world. Half are women. While a substantial percentage of Islamic women support jihad, less than one in fifty Islamic terrorist acts is actually perpetrated by a female. That leaves us with a maximum pool of jihadists that is just over 50% of the total population.

The overwhelming preponderance of terrorist acts are conducted by young Muslim men 15 to 30 years old. This age bracket covers about half of the male population of the Islamic world, leaving us with a potential jihad pool of 25% of all Muslims - approximately 300 million people.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by actsnoblemartin View Post
    its sad you have to intellectually dishonest.

the aparteid was about: we dont like blacks, lets keep them away from us.

Israel's security wall is about: we dont want to get blown up, shot at, or murdered.

Its really sad, if we cant even have an honest conversation.

Its really quite childish and immature of you too call me raymond, am i a saint no, i take responsibiliy for my actions, how about you do the same for yours

http://hrw.org/doc/?t=mideast&c=isrlpa

http://archive.salon.com/news/featur...abs/index.html

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

its not 1-2%, i think thats a cop out, that takes about as much thought as all jews are cheap, or no jews are cheap or all blacks are criminals, no blacks are criminals

lets be real about it

am often asked to guess as to how many Muslims are jihadists. The easiest answer is: enough to commit the terrorist acts detailed in this 1,000-page-long Islamic Terror Timeline. But if you are looking for a more analytical response, I think the math goes something like this:

There are between 1.2 and 1.5 billion Muslims in the world. Half are women. While a substantial percentage of Islamic women support jihad, less than one in fifty Islamic terrorist acts is actually perpetrated by a female. That leaves us with a maximum pool of jihadists that is just over 50% of the total population.

The overwhelming preponderance of terrorist acts are conducted by young Muslim men 15 to 30 years old. This age bracket covers about half of the male population of the Islamic world, leaving us with a potential jihad pool of 25% of all Muslims - approximately 300 million people.

Let me see if I have this straight because maybe i'm a little fucked up, you are intimating that all males between the agers of 15-30 are terrorists?

I'd guess thatv out of those 300 million less than 1% are involved in jihad in any way shape or form.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

im sorry oca, but your not my boss. I'll freely admit ive never read the koran.

you see the difference between me and you is i admit when im wrong, and i take responsibility for it.

Do i sometimes act like an immature brat who uses his disability as an excuse to be obnoxious yes.

am i gonna try not to be so annoying, yes

i would love to see the day, when you make yourself 1/10 as vulnerable as me, and let people judge youre deep dark faults

oh perfect oca
    I knew you were a fucking liar.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Um no, i can post about more then one topic in a thread you know

the article, and common sense tell me that 1-2 percent is not a factual or realistic number.

Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post
    Let me see if I have this straight because maybe i'm a little fucked up, you are intimating that all males between the agers of 15-30 are terrorists?

I'd guess thatv out of those 300 million less than 1% are involved in jihad in any way shape or form.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

lets be real about it

daniel pipes' opinions are just that.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

see this is my point

I cant be honest with you about anything, because

#1 you use it to attack me

#2 Yes, i have disabilites... I said that so people would understand me, I didnt say I have ocd, im gonna do whatever i want, and nobody get offended.

#3 honestly, why do i bother with you, you're incapable of being honest and fair.

#4 you have never once admitted any of your faults, you just like to twist words, and attack people because that is the only way you can feel good about yourself. I'm not playing youre game anymore, if you feel the need to be-little me and others fine, but im not gonna let you use me, to build you up, at the expense of my own mental health, i.e. im better when i dont engage you/play youre games.

#5 have a good day, youre incapable of honesty, integrity, compassionate, and kindness.

Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post
    I knew you were a fucking liar.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Um no, i can post about more then one topic in a thread you know

the article, and common sense tell me that 1-2 percent is not a factual or realistic number.

Mr. Pipes findings have been widely disputed among scholars.

What common sense? Explain this common sense you have on this subject, explain how your common sense leads you to your 10-15% findings. This ought to be beautiful! lol

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

see this is my point

I cant be honest with you about anything, because

#1 you use it to attack me

#2 Yes, i have disabilites... I said that so people would understand me, I didnt say I have ocd, im gonna do whatever i want, and nobody get offended.

#3 honestly, why do i bother with you, you're incapable of being honest and fair.

#4 you have never once admitted any of your faults, you just like to twist words, and attack people because that is the only way you can feel good about yourself. I'm not playing youre game anymore, if you feel the need to be-little me and others fine, but im not gonna let you use me, to build you up, at the expense of my own mental health, i.e. im better when i dont engage you/play youre games.

#5 have a good day, youre incapable of honesty, integrity, compassionate, and kindness.
    Should've never jumped in with me in defense of NM long ago.

I have no faults that i'm aware of.

Again you were told, you are not going to use your condition as an excuse for your poor posts, saying you wanted people to understand you is code for cut me some slack and don't hold me to as high a standard as the rest of you.

I don't play that game.

Anyway quit crying when you are getting pounded on subject, you got caught in an outright lie, deal with it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

I'm so glad to find this on the WOT thread.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FSUK View Post
    YEs, israel has the right to exist in peace and security. However, it doesnt have the right to be an occupier and aggressor. It needs to end the occupation, just as president bush said, and it needs to adhere to the priniciples laid out in the roadmap.

It needs to get rid of its victimhood mindset, and stop spreading hate propoganda regarding its percieved arab enemies.
    And the pals need to do what?
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    I'm so glad to find this on the WOT thread.

Its Raymond, Kath, that derailed this thread with the whining about persecution. You see he claims to want to debate but when you catch him in a GOTCHA! He claims persecution.

Frankly i'm sick of it.