Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
We are waiting for your link that Rush bought drugs in a parking lot

I know what Rush said, you got your "fact" from the little voice in your head

I already provide the links where his housekeepter claimed to have sold him the box full of oxycontin.

Now when will we get the link to the Rush quote FROM 1995 where he said that white drug abusers who get caught should be convicted and sent upriver ONLY if they were repeat offenders and refused treatment?

I'll wait.

oh...but we know what you will do.... you will concentrate on disproving the maid story and thus avoid ever having to prove your own bullshit. Again...for the record, on 5 October 1995, Rush Limbaugh said: Too many whites are getting away with drug use...Too many whites are getting away with drug sales...The answer is to go out and find the ones who are getting away with it, convict them and send them up the river, too.

now if you have a quote from that time period that says that "too many whites are getting away with drug use...Too many whites are getting away with drug sales...The answer is to go out and find the ones who are getting away with it, convict them and send them up the river, too - but only if they are repeat offenders and refuse treatment"

then you should produce that quote.