Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

A really good thread derailed, ready for steel cage. All of you should grow a pair.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    A really good thread derailed, ready for steel cage. All of you should grow a pair.
    I've procreated. I KNOW mine work!

RSR claims that Obama is quote-falling fast - unqoute but tap dances away from a variety of polling sources that show exactly the opposite. From my perspective, he needs to not only grow a pair, but steal someone's functioning brain.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    pretty much any thread mfm is in turns to insults....he can't debate without them...so don't go blaming us for his personal insults
    Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. ~Zen Buddhist Proverb

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    pretty much any thread mfm is in turns to insults....he can't debate without them...so don't go blaming us for his personal insults
    what a cowardly whiner you are. really pathetic

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by manfrommaine View Post
    "The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows Barack Obama edging ahead of John McCain, 47% to 45%. While that lead is not statistically significant, it is only the second time in the past six weeks that Obama has held any advantage over McCain. Notably, 74% of Democrats say they will support Obama. That’s a five-point improvement for the Illinois Senator compared to last week’s polling. Obama has also gained ground among the unaffiliated."

Hey...RSR...is THAT your definition of "falling fast"????
    Is that your same source that said Hilary would win by 3 to 5 points?

Here are the facts MFM about your boy:

Obama is Wounded, but Clinton Must Prove He Can't Win
    By Mort Kondracke

snip

He's still a formidable force, but he's been brought back to ordinary dimensions as voters have gotten to know him -- and, as primary results in New Hampshire, New Jersey, California, Texas, Ohio and now Pennsylvania show, he can't "close the deal" to end Clinton's challenge and wrap up the nomination.

He's also now revealed as the most liberal Member of the U.S. Senate -- and one who has never, ever departed from party orthodoxy to form the kind of bipartisan coalition he says -- correctly -- that it will take to solve America's problems.

Which is why it was perfectly appropriate for ABC News interrogators Charlie Gibson and George Stephanopoulos to ask questions about Obama's remark that small-town Pennsylvanians "cling" to their guns and religion because they are "bitter," about his refusal to wear a flag pin and about his association with radicals such as former Weatherman Bill Ayers and the Rev. Jeremiah Wright.

Obama did get hard questions, but when Clinton was the frontrunner, she got hard questions, too. She whined at the time. Then, he did. And his media claque whined even louder.

The "character" questions were also appropriate because they are the substance of the Clinton campaign's case against Obama -- that he can't beat Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) because he can't carry white working-class voters, Hispanics, Catholics, Ohio, Florida -- maybe even Massachusetts and New Jersey.

All that's partly about race, Clinton campaign officials acknowledge, but it's also about class. "People who have the luxury of hope go for Obama," one aide told me. "If they are college-educated and buy lattes at Starbucks, they're for him.

As it happens, there is some. Although national polls show that Obama and Clinton both are essentially tied with McCain, Clinton does better than Obama in crucial swing states. In Ohio, an average of recent polls show McCain beating Obama by 2.6 points. Clinton beats McCain by 5 points.

In Florida, McCain beats Obama by 11.7 points but is tied with Clinton.

There certainly are states that Obama might win that Clinton probably can't -- Nevada, Iowa, even Nebraska and North Dakota -- but the latest national polling roundup assembled by former White House political chief Karl Rove shows McCain leading Obama in states with 261 of the 270 electoral votes needed to win, while against Clinton, he has 214.

Also, Republican pollster Whit Ayres told me that four focus groups he's conducted among blue-collar whites in Michigan and Missouri show "they are open to voting for Hillary Clinton, but there's no way in hell they are going for Obama. It's cultural.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/art...clinton_m.html

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

just answer the question and quit trying to throw up even more editorials as smoke screens.

Obama is higher in polls this week than he was a month ago. Is that your definition of "falling fast"? yes or no

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    ...what is ironic is that almost all the fag jokes on this board come from liberals.
    .... their opinion is really a hell of a lot more important to me than that of a loser half jew shyster attorney.... who probably is gay.
    Racist and homophobic. Typical liberal.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glockmail View Post
    Racist and homophobic. Typical liberal.

do you have anything of value to say about this topic, or are you content to follow me around the board like some perverted stalker tossing nothing but insults?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

do you have anything of value to say about this topic, or are you content to follow me around the board like some perverted stalker tossing nothing but insults?
    ............ ............ ...............

Pot... kettle... black.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

You're dreaming, pal.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    ............ ............ ...............

Pot... kettle... black.
    actually, your post is an example of the cast iron pot commenting on the white coffee mug calling the kettle black. I follow NO ONE around the board insulting them. I want nothing more than to talk about issues. I don't suffer fools lightly, and sometimes note my displeasure with their evasive tactics by sinking to an occasional obscenity. my bad.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

actually, your post is an example of the cast iron pot commenting on the white coffee mug calling the kettle black. I follow NO ONE around the board insulting them. I want nothing more than to talk about issues. I don't suffer fools lightly, and sometimes note my displeasure with their evasive tactics by sinking to an occasional obscenity. my bad.
    Nice try jerk off... you've proved time and again beyond a shadow of a doubt that you're in the running for the top board asswad. Pretending to be above the fray just shows, once again, that you're also a damn good liar.

And when it comes to your little lop eared, racist, America hating, Pentagon bombing terrorist lover, slum lord buddy, nigger, hussein, all you can do is deny, deny, deny. It's a pathetic display of just how far one can actually shove their head up their ass.
    Last edited by Pale Rider; 04-25-2008 at 04:34 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

wait, i thought i was your stalker....sheesh, you're one paranoid closet freak...thinking anytime someone replies to you on a public internet board they are a "stalker"
    Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. ~Zen Buddhist Proverb

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Nice try jerk off... you've proved time and again beyond a shadow of a doubt that you're in the running for the top board asswad. Pretending to be above the fray just shows, once again, that you're also a damn good liar.

And when it comes to your little lop eared, racist, America hating, Pentagon bombing terrorist lover, slum lord buddy, nigger, hussein, all you can do is deny, deny, deny. It's a pathetic display of just how far one can actually shove their head up their ass.
    Shit Pale, I hate when you do this. Why hold back? Tell him what you really think.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have never suggested that I was ABOVE the fray, just not beneath it. And when it comes to your nigger-hating racism disguised as "patriotism", you prove that we still have a long long way to go before the bigotry of our forefathers is erased.