Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Default Another Anniversary...

On May 1st, 2003 on the deck of the USS Abraham Lincoln, President George W. Bush told America and the world that "...major combat operations in Iraq have ended...". This as a banner hanging from the bridge proclaimed "Mission Accomplished" in red, white and blue.

What did the Bush administration do to commemorate the occasion? They did nothing but trot out the same, tired bullshit about how the banner was to commemorate the Lincoln's crew in finishing its ten month mission. The diminutive doyen of deception, Dana Perino stated...

<blockquote>President Bush is well aware that the banner should have been much more specific and said “mission accomplished for these sailors, who are on this ship on their mission.” And we have certainly paid a price for not being more specific. </blockquote>

What of the price paid by the some 3900 US service men and women who have died in Iraq since the mission was "accomplished"? What of the price paid by the some 29,000 US service men and women who have been wounded, maimed and crippled since the mission was "accomplished"? The price paid by the Bush administration was a purely political one...a paltry, insignificant price in light of the blood and treasure spilled by our soldiers and marines in Iraq...But that statement gives us a clear picture of just where the administration's priorities lie,

What else has this anniversary brought us? AN Al Qaeda which is, according to State Department and intelligence estimates as operationally capable as it was before 9/11. and the Taliban regaining territory in Afghanistan it lost after the US invasion of that benighted country, Which, BTW was where the REAL enemy was, and is now returning to. It brings us a US military with ground forces stretched to the breaking point. It brings us hundreds of billions of dollars of federal debt financed, not by tax dollars, but rather by borrowing from foreign powers, some of which may not have America's best interests at heart...You know, like China which currently holds more than $1.4 trillion in US debt.

Thank you, President Bush.

Sources:

<a href=http://www.csmonitor.com/2007/0718/p99s01-duts.html>The Christian Science Monitor</a>

<a href=http://blogs.reuters.com/pakistan/2008/05/02/reality-check-for-americas-war-against-al-qaeda/>Reuters</a>

<a href=http://fpc.state.gov/documents/organization/99496.pdf>Congressional Research Service report - China's Holdings of US Securities</a>
    Fascism has come to America, wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. His name is Trump.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength. - George Orwell...The New GOP motto.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Why would you start 2 identical threads, are you an incompetent idiot? I'm glad your repetitive ass isn't running the country although the dipshits you elected to Congress are just as full of shit. It seems that all you clowns can do is criticize people that take action while you sit on your fat asses and do nothing. Go chug a bed pan asswhipe.
    No matter where I've traveled or how great the trip was, it's always wonderful to return to my country, The United States of America......... me

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sitarro View Post
    Why would you start 2 identical threads, are you an incompetent idiot? I'm glad your repetitive ass isn't running the country although the dipshits you elected to Congress are just as full of shit. It seems that all you clowns can do is criticize people that take action while you sit on your fat asses and do nothing. Go chug a bed pan asswhipe.
    Youa asked and answered your own question Sitarro

Some liberal moonbats are so consumed with hate for Pres Bush can't express their mindless rants in only one thread

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Actually, the threads are about two different, though related, topics. And while the word "Anniversary" appears in the titles of both of these threads, the titles ARE different.

Unless you are willing and/or able to debate the issue in a rational manner, perhaps you would best serve us all by not wasting bandwidth with your inanity. That's a polite way of saying, "Keep yer pie-hole shut unless you've got something useful to say."
    Fascism has come to America, wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. His name is Trump.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength. - George Orwell...The New GOP motto.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    Youa asked and answered your own question Sitarro

Some liberal moonbats are so consumed with hate for Pres Bush can't express their mindless rants in only one thread
    See above.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bullypulpit View Post
    That's a polite way of saying, "Keep yer pie-hole shut unless you've got something useful to say."
    If you practiced what you preached - you would never post here

Of course libs live by their own Golden Rle - Don't do as I do, do as I say

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Funny, I was thinking the exact same thing. The broken record that is the Democrap party has become so very stale that the smell actually comes through my monitor every time bully-bed-pan attempts to post something new but just rewords the same old shit.

How about posting solutions to the perceived problems bully-bed-pan? That's right, you and your party have none, nothing to add but criticism....... no action but to punish the producers by taking the money they have made with their talent and give it to the non producers in an effort to buy a vote........ your heroes are pathetic and thieves. Obamessiah sucks!
    No matter where I've traveled or how great the trip was, it's always wonderful to return to my country, The United States of America......... me

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Funny, I was thinking the exact same thing. The broken record that is the Democrap party has become so very stale that the smell actually comes through my monitor every time bully-bed-pan attempts to post something new but just rewords the same old shit.

How about posting solutions to the perceived problems bully-bed-pan? That's right, you and your party have none, nothing to add but criticism....... no action but to punish the producers by taking the money they have made with their talent and give it to the non producers in an effort to buy a vote........ your heroes are pathetic and thieves. Obamessiah sucks!
    Liberals will NEVER offer soultions. Libs want the issues for elections. They want as many people as possible to be miserable. They want as many people as possible dependent on government. They want as many people as possible to be poor

That is what they want, and will screw over as many people as possible to accomplish those goals

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Spell much? You can't debate so you obfuscate. You and Sitarro are a rather sad pair. Dismissed.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Spell much? You can't debate so you obfuscate. You and Sitarro are a rather sad pair. Dismissed.
    You have mastered the liberal ability to duck and hide from the facts

I have chased your ass from many threads with facts, and you never disappoint me with your meaningless rants

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

You have mastered the liberal ability to duck and hide from the facts

I have chased your ass from many threads with facts, and you never disappoint me with your meaningless rants
    The only one hiding from the facts are you and your fellow travelers old son.

As for your closing paragraph, you mistake my boredom with your ignorance and inanity for victory on your part. Your delusions of grandeur really need to be addressed by a competent therapist.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The only one hiding from the facts are you and your fellow travelers old son.

As for your closing paragraph, you mistake my boredom with your ignorance and inanity for victory on your part. Your delusions of grandeur really need to be addressed by a competent therapist.
    I rememebr how you left your own waterboarding thread when I proved you were wrong with your "facts"

The ABC link blew your ass out of the water, and you ran away with your tail between your legs

Like most spinless liberals you have a severe phobia when you are exposed to the light of day

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

I rememebr how you left your own waterboarding thread when I proved you were wrong with your "facts"

The ABC link blew your ass out of the water, and you ran away with your tail between your legs

Like most spinless liberals you have a severe phobia when you are exposed to the light of day
    Not victory on your part...boredom on mine.

Dismissed.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Not victory on your part...boredom on mine.

Dismissed.
    Like most liberal moonbats the facts do bore you, so when you can't counter them you cut and run

I accept your surrender son

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Like most liberal moonbats the facts do bore you, so when you can't counter them you cut and run

I accept your surrender son
    What surrender?

Go back to the opening post and provide a refutation of of each point supported by links to reliable sources...independent, objective sources...and we'll talk about who's getting beaten like a gong. Which, up to this point, has been you.

So, nighty-night...take your meds, lay your head back and think happy thoughts. On the other hand, skip the happy thoughts. Just imagining what might make you happy makes my skin crawl.