Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

C'mon asshole! You made a big speech about how you'd throw me off if it was your board. I've opened the door and given you the opportunity to make your little fantasy come true and you just sit there with your dick in your hand? All you have to do is prove your lie and I'm outta here.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Missileman View Post
    You're as gutless as you are brainless...I KNEW you'd act like a panty waist bitch! PUT UP OR SHUT UP BOY!
    See ya, homo pedophile defender. No one wants your stentch around here anymore. Now keep your word leave you sick, low life, son of a bitchin', pervert.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    See ya, homo pedophile defender. No one wants your stentch around here anymore. Now keep your word leave you sick, low life, son of a bitchin', pervert.
    There was a condition to my leaving...and you haven't fulfilled it yet pussy. I notice you didn't have the balls to accept the wager either. What a fucking coward you are.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

There was a condition to my leaving...and you haven't fulfilled it yet pussy. I notice you didn't have the balls to accept the wager either. What a fucking coward you are.
    You've defended the pedophiles tooth and nail almost from the beginning of this thread mfm... er... Mm. Your parsing of words and lying about it now isn't going to get you off the hook.

Now leave pervert.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You've defended the pedophiles tooth and nail almost from the beginning of this thread mfm... er... Mm. Your parsing of words and lying about it now isn't going to get you off the hook.

Now leave pervert.
    All you have to do is post one statement of mine that condones pedophilia. Just one. You're nothing more than a gutless liar if you don't.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

All you have to do is post one statement of mine that condones pedophilia. Just one. You're nothing more than a gutless liar if you don't.
    How about the whole thread. All anybody has to do is read it to see that you've been trying to pick apart the facts, distort, and outright lie about the indisputable evidence linking homosexuality and pedophilia. That is in effect a defense of it. You know it, I know it, anybody that reads this thread knows it, and you haven't yet explained you're motivation for it. One can only guess you're a homo yourself, and quite possibly a pedophile also.

You are the boards biggest homo defender. Always have been, no doubt always will be. And the fact that there is now a provable link between pedophilia and homosexuality must have really struck a nerve with you, so you have done your best to defend the homos once again, only this time it's the homo pedophiles.

You're busted. Now gather up whatever pride you may have and leave like you said you would. No where on earth is the stench of pedophiles needed, or the sorry pieces of shit that would defend them, like you.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

How about the whole thread. All anybody has to do is read it to see that you've been trying to pick apart the facts, distort, and outright lie about the indisputable evidence linking homosexuality and pedophilia. That is in effect a defense of it. You know it, I know it, anybody that reads this thread knows it, and you haven't yet explained you're motivation for it. One can only guess you're a homo yourself, and quite possibly a pedophile also.

You are the boards biggest homo defender. Always have been, no doubt always will be. And the fact that there is now a provable link between pedophilia and homosexuality must have really struck a nerve with you, so you have done your best to defend the homos once again, only this time it's the homo pedophiles.

You're busted. Now gather up whatever pride you may have and leave like you said you would. No where on earth is the stench of pedophiles needed, or the sorry pieces of shit that would defend them, like you.
    Why don't you just admit that you can't find one. It's such a simple requirement to get me to leave. It must really suck to not be able to meet it. YOU ARE A GUTLESS LYING PUSSY, POLE RIDER!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Why don't you just admit that you can't find one. It's such a simple requirement to get me to leave. It must really suck to not be able to meet it. YOU ARE A GUTLESS LYING PUSSY, POLE RIDER!
    Why don't you just admit you've defended the homo pedophiles in almost every post you've made?

You're all alone now pervert defender. Try and show some diginity and leave like you said you would, and take your filthy faggot pedophile defense with you. We don't need sick rat fucks like your butt boy ass here. You stink the place up.
    Last edited by Pale Rider; 06-01-2008 at 05:00 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Why don't you just admit you've defended the homo pedophiles in almost every post you've made?

You're all alone now pervert defender. Try and show some diginity and leave like you said you would, and take your filthy faggot pedophile defense with you. We don't need sick rat fucks like your butt boy ass here. You stink the place up.
    Balls in your court...obviously not in your jeans. You post a single statement of mine that condones pedophilia and I'll leave. Your smokescreen is as transparent as glass. YOU ARE A GUTLESS LIAR.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Balls in your court...obviously not in your jeans. You post a single statement of mine that condones pedophilia and I'll leave. Your smokescreen is as transparent as glass. YOU ARE A GUTLESS LIAR.
    You can reply with the same old shit like you've been doing here for another five thousand posts, but that isn't going to get you off the hook. You're busted. You're a faggot defender, and now an exposed faggot PEDOPHILE defender.

I will never, EVER, as long as I'm on this board let you forget it either. Your only way out is to leave like you said you would. This mfm lying act won't help you now.

Git yer faggot pedophile defending ass a goin'. We don't need your perverted, homo agenda, NAMBLA loving carcass here.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You can reply with the same old shit like you've been doing here for another five thousand posts, but that isn't going to get you off the hook. You're busted. You're a faggot defender, and now an exposed faggot PEDOPHILE defender.

I will never, EVER, as long as I'm on this board let you forget it either. Your only way out is to leave like you said you would. This mfm lying act won't help you now.

Git yer faggot pedophile defending ass a goin'. We don't need your perverted, homo agenda, NAMBLA loving carcass here.
    QUIT STALLING AND POST A STATEMENT OR SHUT THE FUCK UP. YOU'RE A WALKIN, TALKIN, GUTLESS MANGINA!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

QUIT STALLING AND POST A STATEMENT OR SHUT THE FUCK UP. YOU'RE A WALKIN, TALKIN, GUTLESS MANGINA!
    You may as well admit it now and save yourself the trouble of posting another five thousand posts with the same inane bull shit. You're busted you maggot ridden piece of faggot pedophile defending shit.

Now leave, like you said you would. We don't need your stinking smegma ass in here smelling the place up anymore. You're just too damn sick in the head for the rest of us.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by actsnoblemartin View Post
    That's just a little too much like nm for me...