Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I fully intended to insult conservatives, DS'72. This is thier methodology for teaching. I tend towards a more moderate approach.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonStryk72 View Post
    Perhaps the child was too much of a discipline problem to keep in class, I'm willing to go with that. However, we're talking 4-5 year kids, that teacher had no business putting the burden of her responsibilities on her shoulder. It was cowardly, and no way to treat the child. Can you imagine being told that almost no kids want you in class? I mean, that's just fucked up.

However, Psycho, you started this little thing running by trying to put this as a conservative/liberal argument, when, in no way did this speak to either liberal or conservative values. This spoke toward being a good teacher or a shitty teacher, and by throwing the lib/con argument in, you painted conservatives, myself included, as supporting this, and you don't think we were insulted by this?
    The very best learning that I can remember in my days in grammer school was in the classes of teachers that made some attempt to teach me rather than dicipline me. Were your experiences different?
    Last edited by Psychoblues; 06-11-2008 at 01:12 AM.