Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Woops, sorry, i forgot i'm young so my opinions and obseverations mean less than other members.
    True but once again you miss the point.
    No matter where I've traveled or how great the trip was, it's always wonderful to return to my country, The United States of America......... me

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Inwhich case can someone of a 'resonalbe age' quote my post? maybe then Sitarro you will have to respond to the post and not the poster, i'd thought those days were gone after Pale left, apparently not.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hagbard Celine View Post
    What a joke. A thread claiming racism doesn't exist started by a guy who has Buckwheat as his avatar.

Why do I keep coming back here? I need a new message board.
    Hater......... what's wrong with Buckwheat, he was always my favorite character on the Little Rascals. Billie Thomas was very proud of his character stating that Buckwheat was always an equal with his friends.
    This reminds me of an asinine comment about David Bowie in the video that came out with the song "China Girl". At one point in the video, Bowie and his chinese girlfriend are making faces at each other and he pulls on the outsides of his eyelids to make his eyes look slanted, some asshole in the comment section of the youtube presentation of the video, said how racist that was...... what a pussy.
    No matter where I've traveled or how great the trip was, it's always wonderful to return to my country, The United States of America......... me

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Good lord,

Did you also note that the Mens Wimbledon final was fought out between 2 caucasian men, the winner got a standing ovation.
    Missed the point

I love ice hockey and regularly attend a packed out odyssey ice rink, were every week the team (the belfast Giants) who are all white (infact we have only had one player in our history who was not white for he was Japanese) and they get a standing Ovation

Missed the point

Also the greatest player we have had with the giants, and by far our most popular player was Theo Flurey (and guess what...he's white!)

Missed the point

I don'y know how you came to think the music industry is overwhelmingly black, maybe in Rap and R'n'B ect, but pop, rock, Indie, country ect are overwhelmingly white. Also i was at a festival recently and the performers: Morrissey, Dirty pretty things, New york dolls, The wombats, Beck ect were all white and all got standing ovations.
    Missed the point

And what about when Gore was running for president, did black people not give him a standing ovation?

Really missed the point

Also i could go on to list god knows how many actors who are white and adored by their fans no matter what their skin colour.
    not even close to the point

You seem to have a problem with standing ovations, moreso people of one skin colour giving a SO to someone of a diffrent skin colour. I know that i'd give a SO to anyone who i thouight deserved it without caring for their skin colour. Are you saying that you would think twice about giving a SO if you were at an NBA game cus most of the players are black?
    No, I don't have a problem with Standing Os or with different skin colors(Buckwheat is representing me in my avatar!). I can't say whether I would give a black player a standing ovation at an NBA game because I would never....... and I mean never, find myself at an NBA game. If somebody was giving a lecture on the mating habits of snails, I would find that infinitely more interesting than a basketball game...... that would go double for Hockey games...... yawn.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

So what is this ever so illusive point? Or is that just a method of disregarding my post with no real thought?
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.