Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    I know Glock - and I admit you are right

But it is so much fun to beat the crap out of him. I know, he lives off the attention - but causing him to meltdown is therapy for me

One day he will take his ball and go home for good. He would be much more at home at the Daily Kos and Dem Underground
    He will melt faster with my method. You're not the only one that thrives on his demise.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glockmail View Post
    He will melt faster with my method. You're not the only one that thrives on his demise.
    The way I am feeling right now Glock - pissing him off and making him meltdown helps

You are right, but he make such an easy target, like shooting fish in a barrel

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    The way I am feeling right now Glock - pissing him off and making him meltdown helps

You are right, but he make such an easy target, like shooting fish in a barrel

I'm shooting him without having to use up ammo or even pull the trigger. He'll shoot himself, all you have to do is get out of the way.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glockmail View Post
    I'm shooting him without having to use up ammo or even pull the trigger. He'll shoot himself, all you have to do is get out of the way.
    Well, if he keeps me on ignore not much more I can do. I have an unlimited amount of ammo my friend. MFM's party and his golden boy keeps providing the material

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dilloduck View Post
    We're gonna have to watch Abbey for awhile to make sure she didn't catch anything while she was there !

I think all I caught this time was several mosquito bites and a golf course tan.

But you should always keep an eye on me, Dillo. After all, I used to be a feminist lib.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by manfrommaine View Post
    here's a fact, RSR:

Folks up in Maine don't like the Bush family very much. The fact that they own an opulent oceanside estate in our state is an embarrassment to us. The Bush family is shunned in Maine, and for good reason. They are snobby aloof elitists from away. We like it when they leave and always hope they decide not to come back.
    Not my experience. We went to a rehearsal dinner at a restaurant in the Kennebunk area a couple of years ago (sorry, can't remember the name). The restaurant proudly displayed pics of the Bush clan visiting the restaurant. And the staff told us proudly that they went there often.

It is my understanding that Bush Sr. & Barbara are the ones who love Maine. "W" apparently does not spend much time at the family compound, preferring Texas (go figure).
    Last edited by Abbey Marie; 08-04-2008 at 09:01 PM.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Not my experience. We went to a rehearsal dinner at a restaurant in the Kennebunk area a couple of years ago (sorry, can't remember the name). The restaurant proudly displayed pics of the Bush clan visiting the restaurant.

It is my understanding that Bush Sr. & Barbara are the ones who love Maine. "W" apparently does not spend much time at the family compound, preferring Texas (go figure).

the fact remains, only state in the union that put him dead last against Clinton AND Perot in '92.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

BUSTED..

admit it, it is you who can't stand the Bush clan and you want to say it's the WHOLE STATE OF MAINE, because they didn't vote for Bush Sr...

you know we can see through you by now...
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself."
    Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stephanie View Post
    BUSTED..

admit it, it is you who can't stand the Bush clan and you want to say it's the WHOLE STATE OF MAINE, because they didn't vote for Bush Sr...

the majority of the citizens in the state of maine don't like the bush family. We see through them as being rich out of staters with old money who are out of touch with the guys in the papermills and on the lobster boats or working in the restaurants. That's a fact. Bush Sr. thought he had a real IN here in Maine because of him "summering" here all his life. We showed him. A redneck from Arkansas and a weirdo with huge ears from Texas were more popular to Mainers than this snob who tried to claim he was a local boy.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

the majority of the citizens in the state of maine don't like the bush family. We see through them as being rich out of staters with old money who are out of touch with the guys in the papermills and on the lobster boats or working in the restaurants. That's a fact. Bush Sr. thought he had a real IN here in Maine because of him "summering" here all his life. We showed him. A redneck from Arkansas and a weirdo with huge ears from Texas were more popular to Mainers than this snob who tried to claim he was a local boy.
    Pfeeeesh..we all know how much culture and class you all THINK you have in Maine..
    you can call people rednecks, but we're not suppose to call a young man, a boy..??

you insensitive...HIPOCRITE
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself."

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Pfeeeesh..we all know how much culture and class you all THINK you have in Maine..
    you can call people rednecks, but we're not suppose to call a young man, a boy..??

you insensitive...HIPOCRITE
    nice dodge.... I never said we had much culture here in Maine. We have a beautiful coastline and lovely mountains. we have great seafood and not many folks from away to bother us, except during tourist season when the flood route one. We've got our share of rednecks here in Maine, but NOBODY I know in Maine ever calls a black man a "boy".

We know what a snobby effete crowd the Bush's are. That's why we voted him dead last in 92 and voted for Gore and Kerry instead of his dullard halfwitted son.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

nice dodge.... I never said we had much culture here in Maine. We have a beautiful coastline and lovely mountains. we have great seafood and not many folks from away to bother us, except during tourist season when the flood route one. We've got our share of rednecks here in Maine, but NOBODY I know in Maine ever calls a black man a "boy".

We know what a snobby effete crowd the Bush's are. That's why we voted him dead last in 92 and voted for Gore and Kerry instead of his dullard halfwitted son.
    That's probably because Maine doesn't HAVE ANY BLACK PEOPLE living there..
    You know those snooty New England states.
    And you're trying to say the Al Bore and the Scary Kerry are just every day working type people..and not snobby elitist..

CRACK ME UP..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

And you're trying to say the Al Bore and the Scary Kerry are just every day working type people..and not snobby elitist..

CRACK ME UP..

A nutcase will do nutty things.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

CRACK ME UP..
    Interesting enough... although Maine has a very minute black population, just a few years ago, two of the five largest cities in Maine had black mayors.

And Gore and Kerry were - and are - elitists, but they were less snobby, and less moronic than the chimp in the white house. Mainers figured that out...but then, we've known that Dubya wasn't worth the powder to blow him to hell since he drunkenly drove his car careening up over the curb, across the sidewalk and smashing through a hedge in Kennebunk. Just think, if one Mainer had been unfortunate enough to have been walking on that sidewalk, by dying under the car driven by drunken George Bush, he would have saved over four thousand American lives in Iraq. Amost a Sidney Carton moment!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

BUSTED..

I have never seen a "preacher" break the Ninth Commandmemt as much as he does

Ronald Reagan