Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by semi liberal girl View Post
    You just called my RSR - so you thought you were responding to him

How do I know - Hell check out post # 13 on this thread

This message is hidden because red states rule is on your ignore list.

I get the sense that you seem to be unaware of this. I am holding fast to that status and will continue to do so as long as you are unwilling to apologize and CEASE your attacks on my patriotism and my service. I have no idea what you are saying, but, given my history with you, I have no doubt that your posts immediately following mine are, in some way, a response to those posts. Please understand that I am not reading them, nor will I EVER respond to them until such an apology via PM is forthcoming.

Had enough?

I would love to hang around and toy with you some more, but time to open the shop. Have fun ranting about Pres Bush, RSR atacking your "patriotism and service"; even though you lecture me on how I will not change anything - you seem to think YOU will
    I knew I was responding to an internet identity who called "herself" semi-literate girl. I happen to believe that the posts made by that internet identity are made by the same person who also posts under the internet identity of Red States Rule. I did not swear to NEVER respond to RSR, only to refrain from responding until he apologized to me.

and I am not trying to change anything by posting on here. I am quite happy with MY party's platform and I remain opposed to the platform and direction of the republican party. You complain about a party you are supposedly a member of.... to THAT position of yours, I say, quit bitching on the internet and either do something to change the party or leave it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by manfrommaine View Post
    I knew I was responding to an internet identity who called "herself" semi-literate girl. I happen to believe that the posts made by that internet identity are made by the same person who also posts under the internet identity of Red States Rule. I did not swear to NEVER respond to RSR, only to refrain from responding until he apologized to me.

and I am not trying to change anything by posting on here. I am quite happy with MY party's platform and I remain opposed to the platform and direction of the republican party. You complain about a party you are supposedly a member of.... to THAT position of yours, I say, quit bitching on the internet and either do something to change the party or leave it.
    Lets see, you respond to ME in a post - when did I apologize?

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    maybe, given history, the time to bring iraq into a modern government is not that bad. surely, you have studied history, WWII come to mind.
    I have studied history, but Iraq is not analogous to ANY situation in WWII, unless you're counting the German invasion of Poland. Which incidentally, was know as "the 1939 Defensive War" in Germany. Hmmm...A defensive war against a nation which posed no imminent, or otherwise, threat.

at first blush, maybe. then again, you sit safe and sound typing your words.
    "At first blush..."? Al Qaeda and the Taliban reconstituted in the border regions between Afghanistan and Pakistan...US forces stretched to the point where there can be no effective response to any other crisis...war profiteers making billions off of unbid contracts...An increasing body of independently verified evidence that the Bush administration lied the nation into a war of aggression.

bring it on, but i don't think you really play texas hold 'em given your posts.
    You'd be surprised. But more to the point, why isn't Red responding to this, or is he simply incapable of doing so, leaving his fellow travelers to take up the slack.

are US forces in Germany and Japan OCCUPYING forces? yes or no.
    No.

such a statement is a sure sign of a fool....hope you enjoyed typing it
    Indeed, it was foolish of me to belabor the obvious in stating that Red is an idiot. Oh darn it! There I go again.
    Fascism has come to America, wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. His name is Trump.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength. - George Orwell...The New GOP motto.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Condensed version of BP and MFM's posts of this thread

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    Condensed version of BP and MFM's posts of this thread

So...Ya wanna debate the issues or engage in silly posturing? You don't have to answer, it's a rhetorical question. We all know the answer anyways.

And BTW, you are an idiot.
    Fascism has come to America, wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. His name is Trump.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength. - George Orwell...The New GOP motto.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bullypulpit View Post
    So...Ya wanna debate the issues or engage in silly posturing? You don't have to answer, it's a rhetorical question. We all know the answer anyways.

all he's got is pictures, cartoons, cut and paste op-eds, and Limbaugh one liners. He has NEVER been able to string five sentences together of his own creation and never will be.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bullypulpit View Post

and when I do debate the issues you and your daddy MFM dismiss them as cut and paste rants, the source is biased, you dismiss the facts out of hand, and go back to your anti America, anti Pres Bush rants

Ronald Reagan