Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hey, hey, hey!!!!!!!! kitty, kitty, kitty!!!!!!!! Just how much dough have you got, dumplin'?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!????!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    This is a better post. More a personal point of view or anecdotal. Don't need a link for that. Just a "From those I've spoken to in XXX and XXX my impression is that...."

I know, I'm a stickler and bitch. But heh, I'll buy you a beer.
    If you'll buy me one, I can damned sure talk you out of another one!!!!!!!!

Just kidding you, kitty!!!!!!!!!!!

Hit it, Willie, I Gotta Get Drunk And I sure Do Dread It:

On a more serious note, remember what I say the next time you hand a quarter to a panhandler. My pat response to most of them is, "I'll give a GD'ed asswhippin' if you ain't outta my face in about 2 seconds, don't think about it fool, you're wasting your 2 seconds."

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Psychoblues View Post
    Hey, hey, hey!!!!!!!! kitty, kitty, kitty!!!!!!!! Just how much dough have you got, dumplin'?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!????!?!?

If you'll buy me one, I can damned sure talk you out of another one!!!!!!!!

Just kidding you, kitty!!!!!!!!!!!

Hit it, Willie, I Gotta Get Drunk And I sure Do Dread It:

On a more serious note, remember what I say the next time you hand a quarter to a panhandler. My pat response to most of them is, "I'll give a GD'ed asswhippin' if you ain't outta my face in about 2 seconds, don't think about it fool, you're wasting your 2 seconds."
    I never give to a panhandler that can't stand and ask for it. Well I'll make an exception for one in a wheelchair, but they gotta look sober.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

As you can see, kitty, I have kind of a hair trigger when it comes to panhandlers. I've been around the block enough times to know who is and who ain't the real deal. If I have a doubt, I usually offer to buy them something to eat. As might be expected, they usually turn me down. The change was for cheap wine or a Mercedes note. Either way, a hamburger just ain't what they're lookin' for, can you dig it?!?!?!??!?!

I never give to a panhandler that can't stand and ask for it. Well I'll make an exception for one in a wheelchair, but they gotta look sober.
    In the meantime,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Hit it, Easy Rider Jack Nicholson, Roll Another One, Just Like The Other One:

Actually, all I smoke is ready roll Pall Mall. I never was a toker. Now, ain't that a cryin' shame!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)

As you can see, kitty, I have kind of a hair trigger when it comes to panhandlers. I've been around the block enough times to know who is and who ain't the real deal. If I have a doubt, I usually offer to buy them something to eat. As might be expected, they usually turn me down. The change was for cheap wine or a Mercedes note. Either way, a hamburger just ain't what they're lookin' for, can you dig it?!?!?!??!?!

In the meantime,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Hit it, Easy Rider Jack Nicholson, Roll Another One, Just Like The Other One:

Actually, all I smoke is ready roll Pall Mall. I never was a toker. Now, ain't that a cryin' shame!!!!!!!!!!
    So I'm an easy mark. I'll live with it.

What Kind of World Do You Want? Hit it John!

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

OK, kitty!!!!! It's your coin and I never make it my business to tell anyone what to do with their own coin!!!!!!

So I'm an easy mark. I'll live with it.

What Kind of World Do You Want? Hit it John!
    BTW, where's that beer you offered to buy me?!?!?!??!?!!??! I've got a drinkers space reserved in the Lounge!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)

OK, kitty!!!!! It's your coin and I never make it my business to tell anyone what to do with their own coin!!!!!!

BTW, where's that beer you offered to buy me?!?!?!??!?!!??! I've got a drinkers space reserved in the Lounge!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You give me the Cosmos, I'll give you the Busch. Whoops you got to hit the Windy City, let me know.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Cosmos it is!!!!!!!! But, you know how stevie is about drinking up all the cranberry juice and vodka!!!!!!!!!!

You give me the Cosmos, I'll give you the Busch. Whoops you got to hit the Windy City, let me know.
    Hit it, Hank, If You Got The Money, Honey, I Got The Time, We'll Go Honky Tonkin':