Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Psychoblues View Post
    These are the terrorists that Americans need to be most concerned with. These homegrown types!!!!!!!! They are normally identified with R's behind their names!!!!!!!!

Source: MSNBC

PEARL, Miss. - They're not exactly rooting for Barack Obama, but prominent white supremacists anticipate a boost to their cause if he becomes the first black president. His election, they say, would trigger a backlash — whites rising up, a revolution of sorts — that they think is long overdue.

He'd be a "visual aid," says former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke, in trying to bring others around to their view that whites have lost control of America. Obama's election, says another, would jar whites into action, writing letters, handing out pamphlets rather than sitting around complaining.

While most Americans have little or no direct contact with white supremacists, organizations such as the Anti-Defamation League and the Southern Poverty Law Center keep close tabs; the law center estimates some 200,000 people nationwide are active in such groups. These observers think the prospect of a white revolution is fantasy.

White supremacists — many call themselves nationalists or "White activists," with a capital W — have had limited political success: Duke served in the Louisiana Legislature. And the public has periodically been unsettled by their public events, like the effort by uniformed Nazis to march through Skokie, Ill., the annual Aryan Nations meetings in Idaho and elsewhere or the FBI's clashes with armed white supremacists in several Western compounds.......

More: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26087413

I have warned you all before about these jerks. I am now warning you again!!!!!!!
    Um, seriously, try not to pick an article that counters the entire point you're trying to make.
    "Government screws up everything. If government says black, you can bet it's white. If government says sit still for your safety, you'd better run for your life!"
    --Wayne Allyn Root
    www.rootforamerica.com
    www.FairTax.org

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Racism begets racism.

The racism of affirmative action had the unintended consequence of causing a backlash of racism. Maybe it was an intended consequence I don't know.

Anyone that doesn't vote for Obama because he is Black is a racist on the other hand anyone who votes for Obama because he is Black is also a racist.

Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Jeremiah Wright and Michael Pfleger are all promoters of racism. Their racist actions cause racist reactions. Which by their pattern of behavior seems to be what they want to happen.

All people regardless of color are just people and deserve to be treated with the respect they are due. In some cases by their actions they don't deserve any respect regardless of color.

Both major political parties have racist factions but it is intellectually dishonest for Democrats to claim the mantle of the champions of civil rights. It took both parties in order to pass the legislation in 1964.
    "If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."
    Samuel Adams

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Psychoblues View Post
    These are the terrorists that Americans need to be most concerned with. These homegrown types!!!!!!!! They are normally identified with R's behind their names!!!!!!!!

Source: MSNBC

PEARL, Miss. - They're not exactly rooting for Barack Obama, but prominent white supremacists anticipate a boost to their cause if he becomes the first black president. His election, they say, would trigger a backlash — whites rising up, a revolution of sorts — that they think is long overdue.

He'd be a "visual aid," says former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke, in trying to bring others around to their view that whites have lost control of America. Obama's election, says another, would jar whites into action, writing letters, handing out pamphlets rather than sitting around complaining.

While most Americans have little or no direct contact with white supremacists, organizations such as the Anti-Defamation League and the Southern Poverty Law Center keep close tabs; the law center estimates some 200,000 people nationwide are active in such groups. These observers think the prospect of a white revolution is fantasy.

White supremacists — many call themselves nationalists or "White activists," with a capital W — have had limited political success: Duke served in the Louisiana Legislature. And the public has periodically been unsettled by their public events, like the effort by uniformed Nazis to march through Skokie, Ill., the annual Aryan Nations meetings in Idaho and elsewhere or the FBI's clashes with armed white supremacists in several Western compounds.......

More: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26087413

I have warned you all before about these jerks. I am now warning you again!!!!!!!

Would we expect anything less from the DNC network?

And by the war, I'd bet that there are far more Democrats that are racist over Republicans. Republicans are the ones that accept people for their character regardless of their racial makeup, Dems on the other hand accept people on the basis of their race regardless of their character.
    PRAIRIE FIRE by William Ayers: Obama's guide to destory America
    "Maybe I missed that part of the Constitution"--Joe Steel
    You can't spell Liberals without Lies.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I think that I properly linked to the article in question, a'21. And I made a comment which I think is only fair in any thread whether started by me or anyone else. The article and what it says is the subject or am I mistaken?

Quote Originally Posted by avatar4321 View Post
    Considering you have no evidence for your allegation, there really isnt that much to dispute.
    In the meantime, I think I'll just sit here and drink.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

DNC network?

Quote Originally Posted by theHawk View Post
    Would we expect anything less from the DNC network?

And by the war, I'd bet that there are far more Democrats that are racist over Republicans. Republicans are the ones that accept people for their character regardless of their racial makeup, Dems on the other hand accept people on the basis of their race regardless of their character.
    The big tent in the Democratic Party and America just fucks you up, doesn't it, hawk?