Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. P View Post
    She has more "executive" experience than any of the other three, period. That's a fact.

Of Alaska.............................ROTFLMFAO!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

you are free to not like her and think she has no experience..

just as we are free to think otherwise..

so we will have to agree to disagree..

now what state do you live in, so I can run it down some..
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself."
    Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stephanie View Post
    you are free to not like her and think she has no experience..

just as we are free to think otherwise..

so we will have to agree to disagree..

now what state do you live in, so I can run it down some..
    Where did I run down your state? It is simply a fact that there are corporations in America with more employees than the population of Alaska, should we nominate the owner of Krispy Kreme?

It don't matter though, John McCain is a liberal today, he'll be a liberal tommorrow and he'll be a liberal on that Tuesday in November, how does that make you feel as a conservative Republican? How does it make you feel to have a liberal(McCain) Vs a marxist(Osama)?

Does it make you proud to be an American?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post
    Where did I run down your state? It is simply a fact that there are corporations in America with more employees than the population of Alaska, should we nominate the owner of Krispy Kreme?

It don't matter though, John McCain is a liberal today, he'll be a liberal tomorrow and he'll be a liberal on that Tuesday in November, how does that make you feel as a conservative Republican? How does it make you feel to have a liberal(McCain) Vs a marxist(Osama)?

I would rather have to deal with the liberal McCain and hope we can knock some sense into him..than allow the Marxist Obambam and his commie cronies take over and ruin this country..

well just have to see, I guess..
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself."

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I would rather have to deal with the liberal McCain and hope we can knock some sense into him..than allow the Marxist Obambam and his commie cronies take over and ruin this country..

well just have to see, I guess..
    How will you knock sense into him? He himself has already stated that if by some miracle he's elected he will waste not time jumping in bed with Nancy and Harry and the Demo congress, he ain't gonna move to the right, only farther left.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

How will you knock sense into him? He himself has already stated that if by some miracle he's elected he will waste not time jumping in bed with Nancy and Harry and the Demo congress, he ain't gonna move to the right, only farther left.
    If enough people would get off their lazy asses and get involved in their government, we might be able to get McCain to obey..

that will be a big if..but I would rather try and deal with McCain, then allow the commies to take over..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

If enough people would get off their lazy asses and get involved in their government
    Sorry Steph but that ship has sailed, like it or not America is a "what kind of free shit can you give me" society today. Nobody gives a rat's ass that they are being backdoor'd by politicians on both sides of the aisle everyday.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Don't feed the trolls.

Please.
    "The social contract exists so that everyone doesn’t have to squat in the dust holding a spear to protect his woman and his meat all day every day. It does not exist so that the government can take your spear, your meat, and your woman because it knows better what to do with them." - Instapundit.com

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Little-Acorn View Post
    Don't feed the trolls.

Please.

LMFAO!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It don't matter though, John McCain is a liberal today, he'll be a liberal tommorrow and he'll be a liberal on that Tuesday in November, how does that make you feel as a conservative Republican? How does it make you feel to have a liberal(McCain) Vs a marxist(Osama)?

krispy kreme virtually failed due to a power business plan and the ceo was fired.....so now that would be a bad choice......

mccain chosen his successor for 12 ....... is it really that hard to see ..... he picked the future of the party......in her short tenure she has proven herself to be an adept negotiated both with domestic and international opponents.....she has proven her self to be a social conservative....she has proven herself to be economically conservative and is anti pork....

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is."

~Albert Camus

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Where did I run down your state? It is simply a fact that there are corporations in America with more employees than the population of Alaska,

Really? Can you name me a company (other than the United States Postal Service) that has more than 683,478 employees?

Additionally, Dick Cheney is from Wyoming, right? It has a smaller population at 522,830 people - does that mean he's not qualified?

And WTH does a state's population have to do with the Governer's role of said state and their executive role?
    Last edited by -Cp; 08-31-2008 at 01:52 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by -Cp View Post
    Really? Can you name me a company (other than the United States Postal Service) that has more than 683,478 employees?

Additionally, Dick Cheney is from Wyoming, right? It has a smaller population at 522,830 people - does that mean he's not qualified?

And WTH does a state's population have to do with the Governer's role of said state and their executive role?
    Oh sure he was qualified to take over a do nothing meaningless position like the VP slot and so is she but.........................if she has to assume the Oval Office lets just hope she isn't mentopausal at the time because no experience and mentopause would be a bad combo.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Oh sure he was qualified to take over a do nothing meaningless position like the VP slot and so is she but.........................if she has to assume the Oval Office lets just hope she isn't mentopausal at the time because no experience and mentopause would be a bad combo.
    Yep, for Iran and Russia and China..."Don't fuck with me I'm in menopause and I HAVE NUCS!".

Kinda like how JFK backed down Russia during the Cuban missile crisis.
    Last edited by Mr. P; 08-31-2008 at 02:39 PM.
    UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That statement clearly shows your ignorance of how ANY President makes decisions - they have a cabinet for a reason ya know...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Let's see, a bunch of left wing bloggers start making up stories, give sleazy opinions, and make accusations about morality (a word they have no clue as to the meaning of) and the msm picks up on these stories and runs with them as if they are the absolute truth. OCA and mundane buy into these stories, happily eating them up as fact, and condemning Palin before she's even had a chance to speak for herself. You both deserve the obamanation and all the hell he will bring down on you.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.