Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by diuretic View Post
    stephanie's point was about smart paedophiles. Not just paedophiles but also those men who fancy girls just into puberty. I've seen it a number of times. The woman is deserted by her husband or divorced, doing it tough as a single mother. She gets singled out by a bloke who has his eye on her daughter, woos the mother and when he's ensconced in the house he begins to groom the daughter.

So it's not about men who marry women who already have children, it's about men who marry women because they already have children.
    shit, what life you have seen.
    Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. ~Zen Buddhist Proverb

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

As long as it doesn't come all at once it isn't too bad, just need to make sure the bad bits are spaced out. But others have seen far, far worse than I have or will Yurt. A colleague of mine (we were in recruit training together) some years ago was invalided out. He was the first detective to be assigned to investigate child abuse here and he had to start from scratch and develop his system for investigation. It was finally too much for him and by then those duties were beginning to be distributed among others but for him, he couldn't go on. I've had it easy in comparison, I really have.
    "Unbloodybreakable" DCI Gene Hunt, 2008