Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

and more replies from somebody claiming to IGNORE me....and more talk about me and homosexuality....so we have at least two times in a thread he is actively thinking about yurt and homosexuality...closet boy

i don't even have to do a thing to make mfm look like a fool...thanks mfm for simply being you
    Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. ~Zen Buddhist Proverb

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    and keeps repyling... with insults...and fantasies about my sexuality...closet homo
    That acutally a factual statement!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Like me, mfm has been abused since the day he got here. Also like me, he ain't likely to go away. Like the Americans we are, it is freedom we appreciate and a more diversified conversation that encourages the same. For some of you, tough luck. Too nuanced for you? Get an education.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Psychoblues View Post
    Like me, mfm has been abused since the day he got here. Also like me, he ain't likely to go away. Like the Americans we are, it is freedom we appreciate and a more diversified conversation that encourages the same. For some of you, tough luck. Too nuanced for you? Get an education.

A boozer & a loser....what a combo!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Psychoblues View Post

abused? you and he start over half the shit you bring on yourselves

you poor victims
    Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. ~Zen Buddhist Proverb

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

he couldn't see my messages because i am on ignore.....i just posted a thread, and less than one minute later guess who is viewing it:

manfrommaine
    member: religious left

Send Message User Lists Last Activity: Today 08:27 PM
    Current Activity: Viewing Thread McCain Camp Tells NYT: Lay Off Cindy, Find Obama's "Dealer"

busted

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

you told me that apologies meant something, that if one apoligizes, then all is good. apparently you did not like that i at manu's post regarding his and your's conflict.....so you put me on ignore.

i sent you a PM apologizing, saying i did not think you took manu's post that seriously. you keep ignoring those pm's (3) now.

my point in sending that many.....to show you are full of shit. had you accepted my first one, i would have believed your words. however, you talk about forgiveness and you talk about being like christ and you bitch and moan about me never apologizing about anything between us......

well i did

and see where it got me

nada

and jim, i used his name for a specific purpose. he claims to be a preacher, he claims everything he says is true, but, he hides behind MANY pm's and when i do apologize, he ignores, like he has before...he LIES about my apologies. when he pm's and ask's for forgiveness, he responds, but, if it does not suit his agenda, he will ignore yours.

he is a fraud, simple and plain.
    I'm pretty sure everyone already knows MFM's MO. You shouldn't feel or be surprised by confirming he's shady at least; a fraud at worst.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    I'm pretty sure everyone already knows MFM's MO. You shouldn't feel or be surprised by confirming he's shady at least; a fraud at worst.
    i've put him on ignore for a while, i don't like putting someone on ignore, but i am tired of this guys lies and bullshit with the sole purpose of pissing people off. i am 99.9 percent confident he LIED in this thread about me being on ignore...he has NOT visited my profile page and as i understand it, 99.9% sure you must visit someone's profile to put them on ignore. at least that was the only way i could figure out how to put him on ignore.

the above coupled with his viewing my thread, leads me to believe he never put me on ignore and he knew i sent him 3 pm's, that is a fact
    Last edited by Yurt; 10-20-2008 at 09:24 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

he has NOT visited my profile page and as i understand it, 99.9% sure you must visit someone's profile to put them on ignore. at least that was the only way i could figure out how to put him on ignore.
    The way I know how to put people on iggy is by entering my own "User CP" page, and following the link "edit ignore list"

Immie
    For it is by Grace you have been saved, through faith -- and this not of yourselves, it is the gift of God -- not by works, so that no one can boast. Eph 2:8-9

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Immanuel View Post
    The way I know how to put people on iggy is by entering my own "User CP" page, and following the link "edit ignore list"

Immie
    interesting, i and others do not about that...is it on the main user cp, like when you first enter it. he still viewed the thread though...but if you can me what you are talking about, great

anyways, he is on ignore for awhile, he is simply not worth the hassle

EDIT: found it, okay, it is possible he put me on ignore, he still viewed the thread and if i was on ignore, he still saw that i sent him 3 pm's
    Last edited by Yurt; 10-20-2008 at 09:37 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

interesting, i and others do not about that...is it on the main user cp, like when you first enter it. he still viewed the thread though...but if you can me what you are talking about, great

anyways, he is on ignore for awhile, he is simply not worth the hassle

EDIT: found it, okay, it is possible he put me on ignore, he still viewed the thread and if i was on ignore, he still saw that i sent him 3 pm's
    Well, I am not speaking up for him, but basically I have Joe Steel on ignore. I did not put him on my ignore list per se, but I skip most of his posts. I have tried time and time again to have friendly discussions with Joe, but everytime I do, he thinks I'm berating him.

I don't think that disagreeing with people means you have to be as childish as he is with his "can't you read?" replies. Obviously, when he stoops to that (probably 90% of his threads include that comment to everyone who disagrees with him) he has lost the discussion. Honestly, I am not so sure he can read, but, then, if he doesn't want to be civil, then I'm not interested in conversing with him.

So, one could say, I have JS on ignore, but am not using the list.

Immie
    For it is by Grace you have been saved, through faith -- and this not of yourselves, it is the gift of God -- not by works, so that no one can boast. Eph 2:8-9