Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by manfrommaine View Post
    no. I am not. I point out that "debate" really isn't what is happening when a bunch of conservatives get together and bash democrats. That IS mutual masturbation. You need to just acknowledge the fact that that sort of "debte" is really all you are interested in in the first place.
    We were having a good time. We weren't debating anything. You NEVER debate anyway. You insult people, call names and generally make a nuisances of yourself. I'm sure you take great pride in that.

I'm looking forward to your next ban so we can go back to real debating and discussions without the threads being hijacked and sent to the steal cage. My recommendation to Jim is that you be banned from all parts of the board except the steal cage. That's really all your here for.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    We were having a good time. We weren't debating anything. You NEVER debate anyway. You insult people, call names and generally make a nuisances of yourself. I'm sure you take great pride in that.

I'm looking forward to your next ban so we can go back to real debating and discussions without the threads being hijacked and sent to the steal cage. My recommendation to Jim is that you be banned from all parts of the board except the steal cage. That's really all your here for.

again...gaffer...when everyone believes the same thing, conversations are really not "debates".

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

95% conservative, 5% liberal.
    you said:

"sure it is"

as if what i am saying is not true....and no, you will not weasel your way out of this....that saying is common enough that even you know that "sure it is" means, ok, whatever, you are wrong, you are lying....etc

i am glad that you once again could not prove me wrong or that i have lied. and your percentage numbers are wrong.
    Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. ~Zen Buddhist Proverb

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

again...gaffer...when everyone believes the same thing, conversations are really not "debates".
    No one said they were. Except you.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    you said:

"sure it is"

as if what i am saying is not true....and no, you will not weasel your way out of this....that saying is common enough that even you know that "sure it is" means, ok, whatever, you are wrong, you are lying....etc

i am glad that you once again could not prove me wrong or that i have lied. and your percentage numbers are wrong.
    frady cat
    Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. ~Zen Buddhist Proverb