Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Default Conservative blogger: Suck it up

At least one conservative blogger knows how to accept defeat gracefully. Perhaps others can learn from him. But probably not.

http://www.redcounty.com/eastwashing...es-suck-it-up/

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Is there anyone who hasnt?
    If we were as industrious to become good as to make ourselves great, we should become really great by being good, and the number of valuable men would be much increased; but it is a grand mistake to think of being great without goodness; and i pronounce it as certain that there was never yet a truly great man that was not at the same time truly virtuous." - Ben Franklin

Imagine what good we can do if we all joined together, united as followers of Christ - M. Russell Ballard

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    At least one conservative blogger knows how to accept defeat gracefully. Perhaps others can learn from him. But probably not.

http://www.redcounty.com/eastwashing...es-suck-it-up/
    For once I agree, I'm not 'pro-Obama', I'd love to be presently surprised, though I really doubt it will happen. I do think that it would just be good manners to drop the 'birth certificate' and 'draft dodging' stuff, I mean if there really is a case to be made on either, it'll be made and somehow they'll figure it out or not. Beating dead horses, well not my thing. For now he's pe in waiting, until Dec. Then he'll really be pe.

In the meantime he'll give his malaise speeches and such during his weekly radio address from the PE of the US. He'll probably keep making public statements that differ from private, such as the problem with Poland and Russia. In all likelihood, he'll be setting up disappointment among his throngs, from taxes to Gitmo, as he's done already.

There will be plenty in all probability to criticize for the next four years. Indeed the next year or two will be very hard for him to make a right step, thanks to the economy. On the other hand, by 2012 the odds of the economy being righted or on the right path are favorable. Time will tell.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by avatar4321 View Post
    Is there anyone who hasnt?
    Don't disturb gabby. She's having far too good a time pretending conservatives have been screaming and banging their heads against the wall, and vicariously enjoying their supposed agony, to notice how many of them actually reacted like this author does.

Why do you waste time trying to get her to notice reality? What's the point?
    "The social contract exists so that everyone doesn’t have to squat in the dust holding a spear to protect his woman and his meat all day every day. It does not exist so that the government can take your spear, your meat, and your woman because it knows better what to do with them." - Instapundit.com