Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    Why don't you tell us Virgil - or do you have your head shoved up the messiah's ass so far you are busy checking for polyps?

But to answer the question you can't vote "present"

You can however, not vote on an issue

you are the one who said he voted present.... Are you retracting that?

Can you tell me how many votes he missed and how many votes, on average, US senators missed during the same period of time?

I'll wait.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    a total lie...you claim your wife also sits in on your posts...now we have your kids....

i call lie

else why do you threaten people who want to reveal your posts to your family?

if they see your posts, what do you care?

I have never threatened anyone who wanted to reveal my posts to my family..and my wife sits here once in a while as well, but she finds this site as boring as my kids do. I didn't mention her because the conversation was about children.... DO try to keep up, you moronic excuse for an attorney...and QUIT calling a liar.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by manfrommaine View Post
    I have never threatened anyone who wanted to reveal my posts to my family..and my wife sits here once in a while as well, but she finds this site as boring as my kids do. I didn't mention her because the conversation was about children.... DO try to keep up, you moronic excuse for an attorney...and QUIT calling a liar.
    you've lied so many times, i am only being factual. when you stop lying, i will no longer have reason to call you a liar. simple.
    Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. ~Zen Buddhist Proverb

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

you've lied so many times, i am only being factual. when you stop lying, i will no longer have reason to call you a liar. simple.
    I havfe no t lied about anything.
    for example...how the FUCK can you say shit like this:

"a total lie...you claim your wife also sits in on your posts...now we have your kids....

i call lie"

you "call" lie???? what is this, a playground game to you? fuck you.

There is no lie there. period. All three of my kids have been with me in this home office while I was posting on this site. my wife has been with me in this home office while I was posting on this site. All four of them find this site boring and they wonder why I spend any time talking to immature morons such as you.

actions yurt....actions.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

and yet you keep replying....i don't believe your family views your posts. if your wife really knows about all your posts here....amazing, especially the way you talk to steph you creepy pervert.

you have lied many times, i know it, the entire board knows it. you have to edit my posts in order to make a false point

you're pathetic. you live a lie. i don't and am happy for it. as for actions, i told you that actions no longer matter, you are a lost cause. your promises mean shit.
    Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. ~Zen Buddhist Proverb

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

and yet you keep replying....i don't believe your family views your posts. if your wife really knows about all your posts here....amazing, especially the way you talk to steph you creepy pervert.

you have lied many times, i know it, the entire board knows it. you have to edit my posts in order to make a false point

you're pathetic. you live a lie. i don't and am happy for it. as for actions, i told you that actions no longer matter, you are a lost cause. your promises mean shit.

again...just because you disagree with me or do not believe me does not make my statement a lie. got it??

And please know.. I don't give a shit if you believe ANYTHING I say, I know what I say is the truth, and your calling me a liar for saying that my family has sat with me while I have posted here is unfounded. It is nothing but an insult from a petty little jerk. actions yurt....actions.

I edited your post for brevity. I posted the part where you asked for my church's phone number. That was the only part that was germane to the discussion. You tried to claim that you didn't actually ask for my church's phone number. Your own words prove that YOU are the liar.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by manfrommaine View Post
    again...just because you disagree with me or do not believe me does not make my statement a lie. got it??

And please know.. I don't give a shit if you believe ANYTHING I say, I know what I say is the truth, and your calling me a liar for saying that my family has sat with me while I have posted here is unfounded. It is nothing but an insult from a petty little jerk. actions yurt....actions.

I edited your post for brevity. I posted the part where you asked for my church's phone number. That was the only part that was germane to the discussion. You tried to claim that you didn't actually ask for my church's phone number. Your own words prove that YOU are the liar.
    you liar, you did not edit my post for brevity, you cut out two fucking sentences out of a 4 or 5 sentence post you moron. it took you more time to edit my post than to simply copy it. nobody believes your shit dude, i am amazed you do. no, you edited my post because you claimed I THREATENED to call your church...when in fact all i did was cause you to STFU on your stupid dare. and it worked perfectly. you edited my post to leave out the most important part because that part proves i only asked for it because of your arrogance and as i stated, i will do so if it makes you happy.... not because i wanted the number to threaten you. you LIED, period and that is why you edited my post. i could go on and on about your other lies, but you are not worth the time and we both know you have lied numerous times.

you live a lie and are so threatened by this lie and so consumed with guilt over this lie that you threaten people lives, family/home should they out you. pathetic.

i am done with this discussion. i'm sure this was a waste of time, but since it is already written...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

you liar, you did not edit my post for brevity, you cut out two fucking sentences out of a 4 or 5 sentence post you moron. it took you more time to edit my post than to simply copy it. nobody believes your shit dude, i am amazed you do. no, you edited my post because you claimed I THREATENED to call your church...when in fact all i did was cause you to STFU on your stupid dare. and it worked perfectly. you edited my post to leave out the most important part because that part proves i only asked for it because of your arrogance and as i stated, i will do so if it makes you happy.... not because i wanted the number to threaten you. you LIED, period and that is why you edited my post. i could go on and on about your other lies, but you are not worth the time and we both know you have lied numerous times.

you live a lie and are so threatened by this lie and so consumed with guilt over this lie that you threaten people lives, family/home should they out you. pathetic.

i am done with this discussion. i'm sure this was a waste of time, but since it is already written...
    most people would consider a request for a phone number an implied threat to actually call that number. What is YOUR office phone number, by the way?

And your continued LIES about the my supposed threats to you are really getting tiring. I never threatened your family in the least... I merely stated that if you came to maine for the purposes of harming me, that you would not leave unharmed yourself. Stay away from me, and I will have no reason to go anywhere near you.

and again..where is the LIE in stating that my family has read my posts here?
    Last edited by retiredman; 11-22-2008 at 06:53 PM.