Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by diuretic View Post
    You're right - I think my tolerance meter broke

You know I thought the run-up to the presidential election was the reason for all the spite from the right. Apparently not. Apparently it's endemic. So, where there's spite from the right I'll be sure to reply in kind. When the spite goes down then I'll be sure to reply in kind. I don't believe in escalating spite but I won't turn the other cheek either.
    They can't help it. They'd pinned their hopes on another four years of failed policies, only to see those hopes dashed when Obama was elected. Will he be any better? That remains to be seen, but we can hope.
    Fascism has come to America, wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. His name is Trump.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength. - George Orwell...The New GOP motto.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bullypulpit View Post
    Still swallowing the long spoilt pablum Bush and Co. pandered to try and justify an illegal invasion and occupation of a country which was no threat to anyone outside its own borders. Oh, and wasn't the original reason WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION? Kinda morphed into freeing the Iraqi people when none were found.

Now, where is Osama bin Laden? I've been wanting to see his sorry ass hanging from a gallows since 9/11. Didn't Bush say he'd bring him in dead or alive? Only turn around and say he didn't much give a shit about bin Laden...the man responsible for 9/11?

How silly do you have to be to actually believe that Saddam didn't have chemical and bio weapons(even the dickhead dems warned of 100,000 U.S Military deaths). Saddam's own second in command wrote a book about how they took them out in the long three months that were wasted getting over there and kicking their ass. Saddam thought he could bluff and discredit Bush by hiding his shit in Syria....... ooops, the bluff worked for the idiots of the world but Saddam still lost his head.

Bin Laden is dead but we do now have Osamabama, we'll see who is worse for this country. Keep yourself busy Afro-engineering your game player, don't bother to pay attention to the real world, it's not that much fun, it's so much cooler to be living in the perpetual world of September 10th, 2001.
    Last edited by Sitarro; 11-18-2008 at 05:37 AM.
    No matter where I've traveled or how great the trip was, it's always wonderful to return to my country, The United States of America......... me

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sitarro View Post
    How silly do you have to be to actually believe that Saddam didn't have chemical and bio weapons(even the dickhead dems warned of 100,000 U.S Military deaths). Saddam's own second in command wrote a book about how they took them out in the long three months that were wasted getting over there and kicking their ass. Saddam thought he could bluff and discredit Bush by hiding his shit in Syria....... ooops, the bluff worked for the idiots of the world but Saddam still lost his head.

Bin Laden is dead but we do now have Osamabama, we'll see who is worse for this country. Keep yourself busy Afro-engineering your game player, don't bother to pay attention to the real world, it's not that much fun, it's so much cooler to be living in the perpetual world of September 10th, 2001.
    <center><a href=http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/04/25/AR2005042501554.html>Report Finds No Evidence Syria Hid Iraqi Arms</center></a>

That myth has long since been debunked. I think you and Sean "Slanthead" Hannity are the only ones who are still dumb enough to believe it ya ignorant, racist little pecker-wood.
    Fascism has come to America, wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. His name is Trump.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength. - George Orwell...The New GOP motto.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    I wasn't aware that the right wing in your country was acting so spitefully. Because surely you wouldn't be so concerned with our internal politics to the extent that it changes your personality. That woud just be weird.
    I missed this Abbey. I don't know why.

Anyway, fair enough.

Point taken.
    "Unbloodybreakable" DCI Gene Hunt, 2008

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bullypulpit View Post
    <center><a href=http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/04/25/AR2005042501554.html>Report Finds No Evidence Syria Hid Iraqi Arms</center></a>

That myth has long since been debunked. I think you and Sean "Slanthead" Hannity are the only ones who are still dumb enough to believe it ya ignorant, racist little pecker-wood.
    Gee, I guess the General just made it up to sell books, he must be a closet Democrap (Wesley Clark?).

Oh no, you played the racist card on me, it hurts so much........ what a joke you are bedpan boy.
    No matter where I've traveled or how great the trip was, it's always wonderful to return to my country, The United States of America......... me