Would someone please inform ln, above, that I am not a conservative in any classic sense and heaven forbid I ever become any mod here or anywhere else!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the nominations and the position to which I am now assigned!!!!!!!!! I will guard and protect it with all of my heart and soul and will further promise and swear to respect it for all it is worth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although the position of "Craziest" is a serious misunderestimation from you in my case, I accept it rather gladly and proudly and forthrightly and with great humilities!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy New Year to all posters here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whether we agree or not on given issues is not the point on this board. In fact, quite the opposite is the purpose and intent of the discussions. Outside just a few here, I really do respect and love the banter between all the rest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God Bless Everybody Here and right now, as I attempt to get the tab off this 12 ozer Busch, I want to wish each and every one of you a hearty and healthy

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues