Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Israeli/Palestine Issues Forum

Would there be any way to create a forum specifically designed to address these particular issues? As I have stated before, I have seen thousands of threads burned at the stake and several otherwise pretty good websites completely disappear due to the overwhelming and incessant discussion of these topics which have no solutions and cannot be addressed competently on this level or any other that I can foresee. In any event, the Israeli/Palestinian issues seem to be gathering here and it also seems to me that a forum of their own would be appropriate for them.

Just a suggestion.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bar Is Now Open!!!!!!!!!!! Anybody up for a refreshment?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Psychoblues

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

There are solutions and it can be discussed, on any level, contrary to your assertion. However, as the conflict is THE most important in the sphere of American foreign policy and as it is at the root of a great deal of the woe that has befallen America in recent times, including the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan , the consequences of which are now hitting the pockets of all Americans, I support your request.
    It would serve to highlight the issue and counter the lies and propaganda to which America has been exposed for decades at the whim of the Zionist media.

Happy new year back.
    Last edited by moon; 01-01-2009 at 10:15 AM.
    668.....the neighbour of the beast.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I remain unconvinced of any of what you have to say on this issue, moonie. I continue to believe that a specific forum for these discussions would be best for the board, the posters, the subject and for the issues.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anybody up for a refreshment!??!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Psychoblues

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes, I just agreed with you. Unfortunately, the New Klan would like such a forum on a different site.
    Last edited by moon; 01-01-2009 at 10:31 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I remain also unconvinced that you did, moonie.

Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post
    Yes, I just agreed with you.
    The willy nilly dispersions of the subject matter forum to forum on this board is distracting to say the least when a particular one for it would be best and all threads that turn into Israeli/Palestinian flamefests would have a good place to go, if you get my drift?!?!?!??!?!??!??!??!?!?

Seriously,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Psychoblues View Post
    Would there be any way to create a forum specifically designed to address these particular issues? As I have stated before, I have seen thousands of threads burned at the stake and several otherwise pretty good websites completely disappear due to the overwhelming and incessant discussion of these topics which have no solutions and cannot be addressed competently on this level or any other that I can foresee. In any event, the Israeli/Palestinian issues seem to be gathering here and it also seems to me that a forum of their own would be appropriate for them.

Just a suggestion.

There's already an "International Politics" forum, which is not a heavy-traffic forum, where the Israel-Palestine issues already fit.

There are solutions and it can be discussed, on any level, contrary to your assertion. However, as the conflict is THE most important in the sphere of American foreign policy and as it is at the root of a great deal of the woe that has befallen America in recent times, including the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan , the consequences of which are now hitting the pockets of all Americans, I support your request.
    It would serve to highlight the issue and counter the lies and propaganda to which America has been exposed for decades at the whim of the Zionist media.

Happy new year back.
    The Israel-Palestinian conflict is THE most important American foreign policy issue? Really? More so than Iraq, Afghanistan, al Qaeda, free trade, NATO, Russia, China, or North Korea? What makes it so incredibly important?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

psychoblues;
    The willy nilly dispersions of the subject matter forum to forum on this board is distracting to say the least when a particular one for it would be best and all threads that turn into Israeli/Palestinian flamefests would have a good place to go, if you get my drift?!?!?!??!?!??!??!??!?!?
    Well then, if you were suggesting a trash can then you should have had the single-mindedness to say so.

I repeat, it is the most important issue of US foreign policy and deserves maximum exposure, if only for the sake of the Great American Deceived.

5stringJeff;
    The Israel-Palestinian conflict is THE most important American foreign policy issue? Really? More so than Iraq, Afghanistan, al Qaeda, free trade, NATO, Russia, China, or North Korea? What makes it so incredibly important?
    Without the injustices of the Palestine conflict there wouldn't be any 'war on terror'. No anti-Islamism and no cultural wars either. You think anti-Americanism thrives for any other reason ? You think that current 'relations' with Russia and China, for example, are more important than 'Iraq, Afghanistan and so-called War on Terror ' , including a possible aggressive attack on Iran ?
    Last edited by moon; 01-01-2009 at 11:00 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I would certainly be more than glad to agree with you, jeff, except that this issue comes up time and again in practically every forum on the board and seems to pervade all other international interests.

Quote Originally Posted by 5stringJeff View Post
    There's already an "International Politics" forum, which is not a heavy-traffic forum, where the Israel-Palestine issues already fit.
    Like I said, it is just a suggestion and one that I continue to consider a valid one.

I'm not arguing with you, jeff, just pointing out that the issue is becoming at least important enough to warrant it's own nesting place!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How's the java holding up?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!

Psychoblues

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

this issue comes up time and again in practically every forum on the board and seems to pervade all other international interests.
    You mean more important than events in America's other UN partner-in-crime, the Marshall Islands ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I never said such a thing, moonie.

psychoblues;

Well then, if you were suggesting a trash can then you should have had the single-mindedness to say so.
    But, you certainly understand that I have sinister objectives and ulterior motivations for about all I say here, don't you? Or so I would believe based on things that I've seen you say about me to other posters here.

Psychoblues

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You're good at feeding rope to the New Klan. Maybe you want to see them hang themselves, maybe you're a voyeur. I haven't entirely made up my mind.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

First off, I don't feed rope. Secondly, I don't know what in hell the "New Klan" is. And thirdly, good luck making up your feeble mind about anything beyond your incessant argumentations concerning the Israeli/Palestinian issues.

You're good at feeding rope to the New Klan. Maybe you want to see them hang themselves, maybe you're a voyeur. I haven't entirely made up my mind.
    I am on dial up, freak. I don't even begin to bring up pictures, video, even audio!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Voyeur, indeed?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Psychoblues

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Feeble mind ? Freak ? And you think that 'voyeurism' is somehow associated with media ?

I suggest that you've been sussed .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

PB, I think you are now a 'neo-con' and part of the 'new klan'. Moving up in the world, babe!

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Damn, I just hate it when that happens, Kat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    PB, I think you are now a 'neo-con' and part of the 'new klan'. Moving up in the world, babe!
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How's the Java holding up for ya?!??!???!??!?!?!?!

Psychoblues