Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    you said you were a christian, so i ask what church you belong to and that is creepy? catholic, baptist, UCC....good lord you're paranoid

you're a liar, i stopped bringing up the former poster but it was YOU who kept talking about it. i merely talked about you stalking my profile and posts to find out where i live and what i do. you also lied that i care if people know, obviously i don't. i merely want to know why you felt it necessary to dig and dig to find out where i live in order to debate the issues.

are you going to stop lying and debate the issues?
    one last time: I did NOT " stalk" your profile or your posts to find out where you lived or what you did. I looked at your profile initially when you told me that you had been in the middle east in '81 and had spoken to muslims then...when I looked at your profile, I found that your birthdate shown would have put you at eight years of age in '81. I knew then that you were a liar. You THEN changed your birthdate on your profile and LIED again claiming that you hadn't. That got me looking at some of your past posts and some of the older threads where you had posted and, in the course of that, I found out your claimed residence and your claimed "profession". I didn't "stalk" you in any way. I merely read your past PUBLIC posts here on this site. You then, for some unknown reason began questioning my Christianity and asking me what church I went to... as if that is any of your business. I asked you to please stop this silliness of accusing me of being some previous poster, and you have persistently refused to do so. I really have no desire to engage you in any more of this sort of nonsense. I asked you to drop this past poster nonsense and you continue to call me by what I assume was his first name... clearly you want to continue playing this game... I can't be any clearer in stating that I do not. Why don't you act like a 40-something attorney (as opposed to a fifteen year old pimply faced geek) and take a hint?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by moderate democrat View Post
    one last time:
    PROMISE?

Please do not build up our hopes then do it again

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    PROMISE?

Please do not build up our hopes then do it again
    Is that your answer to post #312?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

one last time: I did NOT " stalk" your profile or your posts to find out where you lived or what you did. I looked at your profile initially when you told me that you had been in the middle east in '81 and had spoken to muslims then...when I looked at your profile, I found that your birthdate shown would have put you at eight years of age in '81. I knew then that you were a liar. You THEN changed your birthdate on your profile and LIED again claiming that you hadn't. That got me looking at some of your past posts and some of the older threads where you had posted and, in the course of that, I found out your claimed residence and your claimed "profession". I didn't "stalk" you in any way. I merely read your past PUBLIC posts here on this site. You then, for some unknown reason began questioning my Christianity and asking me what church I went to... as if that is any of your business. I asked you to please stop this silliness of accusing me of being some previous poster, and you have persistently refused to do so. I really have no desire to engage you in any more of this sort of nonsense. I asked you to drop this past poster nonsense and you continue to call me by what I assume was his first name... clearly you want to continue playing this game... I can't be any clearer in stating that I do not. Why don't you act like a 40-something attorney (as opposed to a fifteen year old pimply faced geek) and take a hint?
    see....i told you i have stopped talking about it and what is the next thing you do....

bring up the former poster AGAIN...and accuse me of continuing to call you by that posters name....when i clearly did not in the post and have not done so recently. why are you so obsessed about it?

if you really wanted to debate the issues you would, but you don't....

i wonder why you are so paranoid about stating which church you belong to....

you admitted it took SOME DIGGING to found out where i live....
    Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. ~Zen Buddhist Proverb

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

see....i told you i have stopped talking about it and what is the next thing you do....

bring up the former poster AGAIN...and accuse me of continuing to call you by that posters name....when i clearly did not in the post and have not done so recently. why are you so obsessed about it?

if you really wanted to debate the issues you would, but you don't....

i wonder why you are so paranoid about stating which church you belong to....

you admitted it took SOME DIGGING to found out where i live....
    stop it. you used this other poster's name in a post to me AFTER, you claimed you had stopped doing so... as lately as 3:43 this afternoon.

and I admitted that it took some digging to find out where you lived, but that was certainly not what I was looking for...and it was public knowledge that you yourself posted about yourself.... you certainly cannot complain if someone reads what you yourself have posted.

and what the hell difference does it make to you what church I attend? It is NONE of your business...just as my city of residence is none of your business...just as my profession is none of your business...unless I choose to post that information on a public site LIKE YOU DID and tell everyone about it.

And you DID lie about you age and you DID lie about changing your birthdate on your profile. YOU are a liar, and we both know it.
    Last edited by moderate democrat; 02-01-2009 at 11:00 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

stop it. you used this other poster's name in a post to me AFTER, you claimed you had stopped doing so...

and I admitted that it took some digging to find out where you lived, but that was certainly not what I was looking for...and it was public knowledge that you yourself posted about yourself.... you certainly cannot complain if someone reads what you yourself have posted.

and what the hell difference does it make to you what church I attend? It is NONE of your business...just as my city of residence is none of your business...just as my profession is none of your business...unless I choose to post that information on a public site LIKE YOU DID and tell everyone about it.

And you DID lie about you age and you DID lie about changing your birthdate on your profile. YOU are a liar, and we both know it.
    and I thought sermons were only given in church

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

stop it. you used this other poster's name in a post to me AFTER, you claimed you had stopped doing so... as lately as 3:43 this afternoon.

you are now lying....

i specifically said you would have had to read thousands of my posts to find out where i live and you answered:

I admit it took some digging, but it is there to be found, and I found it.
    you answered that it took some digging to find out where i lived but you found it. but now you think you can pull a fast one on us and convince us otherwise....you admitted you specifically dug to find out where i live, NOT that it was an accident, but you kept digging and digging and you found it...
    Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. ~Zen Buddhist Proverb

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

(as opposed to a fifteen year old pimply faced geek) and take a hint?
    curious choice of words....

why do you use this phrase? and for how long?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

you are now lying....

i specifically said you would have had to read thousands of my posts to find out where i live and you answered:

you answered that it took some digging to find out where i lived but you found it. but now you think you can pull a fast one on us and convince us otherwise....you admitted you specifically dug to find out where i live, NOT that it was an accident, but you kept digging and digging and you found it...

I was not looking for your residence but found it in the course of my research...and in any case, YOU POSTED IT!!!! Why are you complaining about someone reading what you yourself have posted on this very site?

And you run away from your LIES about your age, and the LIES that you did not change your birthdate... and the creepiness of your wanting to know what church I go to, whatever the hell that has to do with anything... and your continuing to bring this other poster up as lately as this afternoon....

you are nothing but a pack of lies and you cannot escape from them.

Look, yurt.... I gave you an opportunity to put this mistaken identity issue behind us and talk about issues... you have chosen not to do so... you have chosen to keep it alive. Why not be an adult about this and just drop it and talk with other people here and leave me alone? OK?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I was not looking for your residence but found it in the course of my research...and in any case, YOU POSTED IT!!!! Why are you complaining about someone reading what you yourself have posted on this very site?

And you run away from your LIES about your age, and the LIES that you did not change your birthdate... and the creepiness of your wanting to know what church I go to, whatever the hell that has to do with anything... and your continuing to bring this other poster up as lately as this afternoon....

you are nothing but a pack of lies and you cannot escape from them.

Look, yurt.... I gave you an opportunity to put this mistaken identity issue behind us and talk about issues... you have chosen not to do so... you have chosen to keep it alive. Why not be an adult about this and just drop it and talk with other people here and leave me alone? OK?
    leave you alone...you purposefully admit to digging and digging to find out where i live....you're funny

and i didn't lie, it was a joke all along, that is why RSR laughed about it after i posted about it. numerous people also privately communicated with me and laughed at the joke. not my fault you don't have a sense of humor.

YOU keep bringing this up, why don't YOU drop it and debate the issues pimply faced geek....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

leave you alone...you purposefully admit to digging and digging to find out where i live....you're funny

and i didn't lie, it was a joke all along, that is why RSR laughed about it after i posted about it. numerous people also privately communicated with me and laughed at the joke. not my fault you don't have a sense of humor.

YOU keep bringing this up, why don't YOU drop it and debate the issues pimply faced geek....
    how was I to know it was a joke? YOu told me you had been in the middle east and told me that you were an expert on the area... you posted a photograph which you explained was a photo of you sitting on a pyramid... I believed you. I then checked your profile and your birthdate indicated you would have been eight years old at that time...I asked you about it... you then called ME a liar and changed your profile birthdate continuing to claim you had first hand knowledge of muslim culture from visiting there... I never saw any of that as a joke... merely lies. You are a liar, and now you've admitted to it. YOu claim that you are done bringing up this other poster, yet you continue to do so as lately as this afternoon. You're just plain creepy, yurt.... You have clearly made your decision at our crossroads.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

how was I to know it was a joke? YOu told me you had been in the middle east and told me that you were an expert on the area... you posted a photograph which you explained was a photo of you sitting on a pyramid... I believed you. I then checked your profile and your birthdate indicated you would have been eight years old at that time...I asked you about it... you then called ME a liar and changed your profile birthdate continuing to claim you had first hand knowledge of muslim culture from visiting there... I never saw any of that as a joke... merely lies. You are a liar, and now you've admitted to it. YOu claim that you are done bringing up this other poster, yet you continue to do so as lately as this afternoon. You're just plain creepy, yurt.... You have clearly made your decision at our crossroads.
    and it is YOU who STILL talks about the former poster, i have stopped and you have brought up this former post a few times since this afternoon...why don't YOU drop it

got it, good

why don't you go digging for more of my personal information creep...you admitted that you purposefully went digging and digging for where i lived and now change your story. pathetic.

it is clear you don't want to debate issues, you want to continue living in the past and obsessively finding out all you can about me...you're a stalker, maybe i should report you to the authorities

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

anyways, back to the topic

obama was an idiot to ever mention rush

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

anyways, back to the topic

obama was an idiot to ever mention rush
    Yes, Obama mentioning Rush Limbaugh has been a bonanza for the fat, blubbering, former Oxycontin addict behind the "golden" EIB microphone.

A quick check of Rush's home page revealed he's absolutely obsessed with Obama.

While Obama is mentioning Rush............................

Not at all.

Feud? Rush would like to make it so, but there's no feud between them any more than there's a feud between an elephant and a mosquito that lands on the elephant's ass.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

the president of the US, supposedly the president of all of, republicans and democrats, tells people they should not listen to rush...

does he want rush to lose his job? when the dixie chicks slammed bush, he did not tell people to stop listening to them...