Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post

Don't you ever fucking work?
    Well do you? Explain how you are here 24/7 and still support yourself. Don't give me the cancer bullshit either, I know some people with cancer and still getting chemo who still find the time and strength to work and contribute to society.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Well do you? Explain how you are here 24/7 and still support yourself. Don't give me the cancer bullshit either, I know some people with cancer and still getting chemo who still find the time and strength to work and contribute to society.

chirp chirp

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You see, you are misinformed. Obama is pushing for a JOB CREATION bill, the second half money for TARP, which was created by the Bush admin., has been released and must be doled out.

Obama is not currently proposing any bailout bill.

It saddens me that you excuse Bush, who did nothing but pay off CEO's and allow AIG one hell of a vacation but punish Obama for trying to make REAL economic progress, shows some serious partisanship on your part.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    its a bailout...it is money borrowed to bail us out of this situation. you can call it job creation, but it is an economic bailout.

what is truly sad is that you accuse me of excusing bush. i did not support his bailouts, but i will excuse your ignorance on that as you don't post as often. however, i would like you to prove how my comments in this thread equate to excusing bush. if you can't, do the honorable thing and retract your statement.

i am not going to suckered into supporting obama's bailout by some jackboot liberal thug tactics you enjoy using...show some "partisanship"....groans....i suppose next you will call me an obstructionist and unpatriotic for voicing my dissent.

quaint
    well..............
    Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. ~Zen Buddhist Proverb

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DannyR View Post
    You were either totally ignorant of what OCA was talking about, or intentionally being obtuse to bait him. I gave you the benefit of the doubt and tried to explain your error. Once more I try and be nice and you just bite away. You here to actually debate politics or just to pick fights?

get over yourself
    Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. ~Zen Buddhist Proverb