Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    i'm sure jim is happy that you lied when you promised him you would stop mentioning my profession....but we all know you are whiny little liar

how is it not rewarding failure? even obama's administration does not believe in buying american cars. the car companies failed...how can you possibly say that the companies have not failed?
    I would not consider being forced to operate a company under strict unrelenting government oversight to be a 'reward'. This administration does not believe that we can just sit back and allow the auto industry - and all the industries that feed into it and rely upon it - to go down the tubes. This has a lot to do with saving American jobs and using the power of government to force innovation on Detroit... it is not a reward, in my book.

Did I mention your profession in the quoted post?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by moderate democrat View Post
    I would not consider being forced to operate a company under strict unrelenting government oversight to be a 'reward'. This administration does not believe that we can just sit back and allow the auto industry - and all the industries that feed into it and rely upon it - to go down the tubes. This has a lot to do with saving American jobs and using the power of government to force innovation on Detroit... it is not a reward, in my book.

Did I mention your profession in the quoted post?
    liar

no ambulances either

we both know what you mean...chasing ambulances you whiny liar

the companies failed, you want to reward that. government cannot force innovation, that is absolute nonsense. you sound like a commie
    Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. ~Zen Buddhist Proverb

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

liar

we both know what you mean...chasing ambulances you whiny liar

the companies failed, you want to reward that. government cannot force innovation, that is absolute nonsense. you sound like a commie
    if you inferred I was talking about your profession, that was all about you, little man..I never mentioned it.

government can't force innovation? Oh really? what do you think CAFE standards did?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by moderate democrat View Post
    if you inferred I was talking about your profession, that was all about you, little man..I never mentioned it.

government can't force innovation? Oh really? what do you think CAFE standards did?
    you're flat out lying, you just told me to go chase ambulances in a pm....you fully meant to insult me and my profession and your cute comment in pm is nothing more than a poke while you lie on the board...

you're really pathetic

now stop derailing threads

government CANNOT force innovation, the fact you think so is telling
    Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. ~Zen Buddhist Proverb

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

you're flat out lying, you just told me to go chase ambulances in a pm....you fully meant to insult me and my profession and your cute comment in pm is nothing more than a poke while you lie on the board...

you're really pathetic

now stop derailing threads

government CANNOT force innovation, the fact you think so is telling
    ::yawn:: I didn't mention your profession... that's a fact.

I noticed that you, true to form, ran away from my statement about government forcing innovation.... or maybe you thought that CAFE standards had to do with coffee shops?
    Last edited by moderate democrat; 02-24-2009 at 04:49 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

As one would expect, the Obama government will now get into pensions. Most peoples pension in some way depend on the stock market and with it falling, pensions will soon evaporate.

Obama will now need to guarantee them. It won't be long before the government totally controls every business to some degree.

The economic team of Obama is digging the hole so much deeper

And they do not even drive American cars
    Last edited by red states rule; 02-25-2009 at 08:00 AM.

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

thats pretty funny...these guys want to bail out auto companies that they personally would not buy a car from
    Since its actually a union bailout and not an automaker bailout it makes perfect sense. They are just trying to preserve their union voting block by keeping the big 3 afloat. Besides libs seldom ever put their money where their mouth is.
    "If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."
    Samuel Adams

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ