Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by moderate democrat View Post
    again... don't you think that, if a court of law asked Obama to produce his original birth certificate, he would either comply or produce a copy along with a sworn affadavit that the original was no longer available?
    you're weird...i have said all along that he would be ordered to produce it

if he would produce for court, then he should produce it for the people of this country. but i guess you believe that we the people are worthless and that only a court can get obama to produce the original...how sad and elitist of you and obama.
    Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. ~Zen Buddhist Proverb

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

gosh... you wiggle around your intent as if you were some slimey trial lawyer.... we both know what you were talking about... and to suggest otherswise is disingenuous, and you know it.
    translation:

i lied, yurt did not in fact mention my identity as i claimed but i am such a dishonest prick i can't admit it
    Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. ~Zen Buddhist Proverb

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    translation:

i lied, yurt did not in fact mention my identity as i claimed but i am such a dishonest prick i can't admit it

I don't need anyone with such a terrible grasp of the english language as YOU to be doing any translating of MY words, gayboy....

YOu are obsessed with this idea that I am this fellow mfm and I can show scores of posts from you in thread after thread that discuss that...

you really need to find another hobby...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

you're weird...i have said all along that he would be ordered to produce it

if he would produce for court, then he should produce it for the people of this country. but i guess you believe that we the people are worthless and that only a court can get obama to produce the original...how sad and elitist of you and obama.
    and you're gay.

so if you have said all along that he would be ordered to produce it, just sit back and wait for that to happen. If the people who voted for him were unsure as to his citizenship, I am quite sure they would have withheld their votes. I know I would.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I do not recall seeing any claim by either that an ORIGINAL exists...

you mincing fag.
    The original Birth Certificate is what was put into a "lock box" coincidentally, when Barry supposedly went to visit his white grandmother, the person that raised his sorry ass, because she was dying. He didn't bother to bring his wife and kids to say goodbye to their Great Grandmother and he only took out a few minutes of his time to go see her.

He is a low rent skumbag from Kenya that believes in muslim superiority and insults ever former resident of the Oval Office ......... including Clinton.......... throw his fag ass out.
    No matter where I've traveled or how great the trip was, it's always wonderful to return to my country, The United States of America......... me

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

and you're gay.

so if you have said all along that he would be ordered to produce it, just sit back and wait for that to happen. If the people who voted for him were unsure as to his citizenship, I am quite sure they would have withheld their votes. I know I would.
    Sure you would have........ what a load of shit.
    No matter where I've traveled or how great the trip was, it's always wonderful to return to my country, The United States of America......... me

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crin63 View Post
    Regardless of what the article says, the poll says 48% of nearly 500,000 doubt his eligibility. Its not scientific or a huge number. I would like to see it go away but until he answers the question it appears that it is going to gain momentum because it looks like he is hiding something.

http://news.aol.com/main/obama-presi...d-obama/363461
    Tell ya what...how's about a poll where a strict methodology is adhered to. You know, random samples, telephone polls that use live interviewers and the like?

That "poll" you cite is worthless.
    Fascism has come to America, wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. His name is Trump.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength. - George Orwell...The New GOP motto.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bullypulpit View Post
    Tell ya what...how's about a poll where a strict methodology is adhered to. You know, random samples, telephone polls that use live interviewers and the like?

That "poll" you cite is worthless.
    regardless....it is a fact that numerous americans feel this is still an issue because obama is hiding his original birth certificate...he promised to fight every smear, he lied as he is not fighting this "smear"

i await your dead horse, now don't disappoint me

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

regardless....it is a fact that numerous americans feel this is still an issue because obama is hiding his original birth certificate...he promised to fight every smear, he lied as he is not fighting this "smear"

i await your dead horse, now don't disappoint me
    dead horse? THIS is a dead horse!!!!

If "numerous americans" like you thought that Obama was actually a cross dressing female transvestite, would you think he should "fight" that "smear" by hauling out his johnson for your inspection?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

dead horse? THIS is a dead horse!!!!

If "numerous americans" like you thought that Obama was actually a cross dressing female transvestite, would you think he should "fight" that "smear" by hauling out his johnson for your inspection?
    oh look bully....your friend brought it up for you. how cool is that. you don't even have to respond, your dear special friend moderate democrat will respond for you, with, btw, exactly what i predicted.

you may want to counsel him on logic and debating. he makes you look bad bully.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crin63 View Post
    Regardless of what the article says, the poll says 48% of nearly 500,000 doubt his eligibility. Its not scientific or a huge number. I would like to see it go away but until he answers the question it appears that it is going to gain momentum because it looks like he is hiding something.

http://news.aol.com/main/obama-presi...d-obama/363461
    Note to right-wingers: Keep clinging to wacko issues like this one. You will guarantee your minority party status for many years to come.