Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    I'm not certain (as I have never put anyoneon ignore) but as far as I am aware while blocking a user means that their post is not readable, if another user who is not blocked quotes the blocked user then the first user can read it.

So while yurt could not read the post that I have quoted of yours, now it will spear as part of my post so he can see it, he could then go back and rep as he pleases. As I said I'm not certain but I think that's how it works.
    when you give someone a negative reputation comment, you do so for a specific post of theirs.... (the little scales icon). When someone is on ignore, that icon is not presented for their posts. So...Yurtie would have had to take me OFF of ignore in order to neg rep me for my post in a thread of his where he was tooting his own horn about how I was ON ignore. That's funny stuff!

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by moderate democrat View Post
    when you give someone a negative reputation comment, you do so for a specific post of theirs.... (the little scales icon). When someone is on ignore, that icon is not presented for their posts. So...Yurtie would have had to take me OFF of ignore in order to neg rep me for my post in a thread of his where he was tooting his own horn about how I was ON ignore. That's funny stuff!

Ah I see, I didn't know the scales disapeared aswell.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

yuk can read any post by md or anyone she has on ignore so long as someone else quotes it in another post. In this case, no quote was given.

I'm not certain (as I have never put anyoneon ignore) but as far as I am aware while blocking a user means that their post is not readable, if another user who is not blocked quotes the blocked user then the first user can read it.

So while yurt could not read the post that I have quoted of yours, now it will spear as part of my post so he can see it, he could then go back and rep as he pleases. As I said I'm not certain but I think that's how it works.
    yuk is, as usual and often demonstrated, a complete and total liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But, she does have some value in neg rep points?!?!?!?!?!?!??? Go figure?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?

Psychoblues

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

exactly. kathy quoted him and that is how i saw his post. and the post was neg rep worthy, so i viewed the post (a simple option when someone is on ignore, you click "view post") and gave him the reputation he so richly deserved. the comical part is that he claimed he put me on ignore weeks ago, yet he posts in this thread solely to start trouble and continue the feud.

it is quite telling that this was moved to the cage as a result of MD and PB's posts. i highly doubt anyone is surprised though.
    Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. ~Zen Buddhist Proverb

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    in this situation it was absolutely called for and necessary. entering a thread like this to pronounce it lame is actually lame...
    Lame..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shattered View Post
    Lame..
    and you care about this post, thread, board? Not saying you ought, but your interest?

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    and you care about this post, thread, board? Not saying you ought, but your interest?
    Perhaps Shattered was introducing herself to the newbies. Lame is one of the better descriptions of Shattered

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Good grief.