Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Her trip directly undermined the foreign policy of the current administration. That is unethical.
    The prob is Gunny that this never happened, you imagined it to happen after being prompted by your trainers and handlers.

They say "jump", you jump, they say "think white is black", you think white is black.

If you believe it, it probably isn't true.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post
    Bubba Clinton....only 2nd sitting president ever impeached by the HOR in American history, is that nothing? Sure its something, its his LEGACY. lol

OCA, HERE is his legacy:

"In general, do you approve or disapprove of the job Bill Clinton is doing as president?"
    Approve 66%
    Disapprove 31%

Clinton was more than twice as loved, respected and trusted as president by the American people as was Bush.

Sucks to be Bush, sucks to be Bushbots. Sucks to be you. And so consistently wrong.

http://www.pollingreport.com/clinton-.htm

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    loosy obviously doesn't care that his demo political leader billy was a lying man whore either...
    Sure I care, just not very much.

Like you could hardly give a rats ass that a lying male prostitute was the frequent guest of the Bush WH and was given BA admittance into the WH press corp without any credentials.

Or the fact that most GOP politicians are criminals, philanderers, sex offenders and general scum.

You can't even look at the truth it is so ugly toward your party.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mrskurtsprincess View Post
    Loose.......are you calling me a dumbshit simply because I pointed out that Ms. Pelosi can NEVER be or do what a "normal" American citizen can? I believe it was pointed out that she only did what a "normal" citizen would do while traveling abroad and therefore did not break any laws. I don't know if she broke any laws, but my personal opinion is that she was unethical.
    No, I am saying that it is dumb for you to energetically pump hot air to erect your fantasy about Pelosi's ethics.

You have read news reports. Eeewwwwww, wow. IOW you don't have the first clue in the world what any of these heads of state actually said or did.

Neither do I. Which is why I consider your irrational conclusions to be dumb and why I don't make any myself.

Is that better?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by typomaniac View Post
    Are you gonna make me post those photos of Laura Bush and Condi Rice wearing the hijab in public?
    By popular demand, I am posting photos of two "treasonous, self-loathing Islamophiles."

Enjoy.

If you're worth less than $5 million and you vote for McCain, you're a loser.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by loosecannon View Post
    The prob is Gunny that this never happened, you imagined it to happen after being prompted by your trainers and handlers.

They say "jump", you jump, they say "think white is black", you think white is black.

If you believe it, it probably isn't true.
    Of course it didn't. Everyone is just imagining that Pelosi went to Syria, hardly what anyone would call a US ally by any stretch of the imagination, against the expressed wishes of the President.

Typical left-wingnut bullshit .... don't believe what you see ... believe what I tell you.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

No, I am saying that it is dumb for you to energetically pump hot air to erect your fantasy about Pelosi's ethics.

You have read news reports. Eeewwwwww, wow. IOW you don't have the first clue in the world what any of these heads of state actually said or did.

Neither do I. Which is why I consider your irrational conclusions to be dumb and why I don't make any myself.

Is that better?
    Her conclusions are rather sound and dovetail with the facts while yours are telling us to ignore what is in plain sight.

If this lameass kind of shit is all you got, you'd better go try and bash "bushbots" like glockmail who couldn't argue his way out an exit.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

By popular demand, I am posting photos of two "treasonous, self-loathing Islamophiles."

Enjoy.

They shouldn't have worn them either. Your point?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

They shouldn't have worn them either. Your point?
    This was a respons to someone else's criticism that Pelosi wore a headscarf at one point on her visit.

Personally, I don't care much either way; as I said, someone (on the right, no less) asked me to post these.
    If you're worth less than $5 million and you vote for McCain, you're a loser.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

This was a respons to someone else's criticism that Pelosi wore a headscarf at one point on her visit.

Personally, I don't care much either way; as I said, someone (on the right, no less) asked me to post these.
    Okay ... so my question would be ...

In what context did Barbara Bush and Condoleeza Rice wear the khimār, versus what context Pelosi wore it?

Whether or not it was optional in each case will suffice.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Of course it didn't. Everyone is just imagining that Pelosi went to Syria, hardly what anyone would call a US ally by any stretch of the imagination, against the expressed wishes of the President.
    Don't worry Gunny, we are here to help, walk you thru this.

In this case there simply is no problem with Pelosi going to Syria, it matters not whose ally they are and Bush has nothing to say about it.

See, that is pretty easy. But I won't give you treats and pat your head just because you get it right.

You instead "win" by being right for once.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Okay ... so my question would be ...

In what context did Barbara Bush and Condoleeza Rice wear the khimār, versus what context Pelosi wore it?

Whether or not it was optional in each case will suffice.
    Oh it is always optional. What you think somebody threatened Condi with beheading if she didn't scarf up?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Don't worry Gunny, we are here to help, walk you thru this.

In this case there simply is no problem with Pelosi going to Syria, it matters not whose ally they are and Bush has nothing to say about it.

See, that is pretty easy. But I won't give you treats and pat your head just because you get it right.

You instead "win" by being right for once.
    Sure. And the moon is made of green cheese. I think the President DOES have a say in the foreign policy of this Nation, but you keep on lying to yourself to support your fallacious agenda.

Likewise, it does matter if a member of the US government goes to a Nation considered hostile to the interests of the US.

Your conclusions are devoid of any rational thought, common sense and/or logic.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sure. And the moon is made of green cheese. I think the President DOES have a say in the foreign policy of this Nation, but you keep on lying to yourself to support your fallacious agenda.

Likewise, it does matter if a member of the US government goes to a Nation considered hostile to the interests of the US.

Your conclusions are devoid of any rational thought, common sense and/or logic.
    You keep forgetting that Republicans also made the same trip that Pelosi did, and that Speaker Gingrich did similar things, without a peep of protest from all the people who are now calling for Pelosi's head on a platter.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I think the President DOES have a say in the foreign policy of this Nation
    OK, but he still has no right to tell Pelosi she can't go there. Pelosi was doing her job as speaker, Bush should tend to his jopb as pres and butt out when it isn't his business.

You mean like Newt Gingrich did?

Just because Bush decides that another nation is "hostile to US interests" doesn't make it so. Cuba never did anything to US, nor did North Korea, or Iraq. See how that works?

Pelosi did nothing wrong.

Reagan on the other hand commited treason while he bargained with the Iranians as a private citizen. He conspired with an active enemy who was holding American hostages, nearly an act of war.

Iran really was our enemy. Just like Saudi Arabia really is our enemy today.

Israel really did attack and almost sink the USS Liberty, but lotsa folks talk to Israel.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

The USS Liberty incident was an attack on a U.S. Navy intelligence ship, USS Liberty, in international waters about 12.5 nautical miles (23 km) from the coast of the Sinai Peninsula, north of El Arish, by Israeli fighter planes and torpedo boats on June 8, 1967.

It occurred during the Six-Day War, a conflict between Israel and the Arab states of Egypt, Jordan and Syria. The Israeli attack killed 34 U.S. servicemen and wounded at least 173. The attack was the second-deadliest against a U.S. warship since the end of World War II, surpassed only by the Iraqi Exocet missile attack on the USS Stark on May 17, 1987, and marked the single greatest loss of life by the U.S. intelligence community.