Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Call me an ambulance

A boy was fishing on the riverbank one afternoon when he noticed a man floating by in the river who appeared to be drowning. Without hesitation he dove in and swam out to save the man who was floating face down by this time. Thinking quickly he positioned himself with an armlock around the man's shoulder and neck, thereby dragging him back to the bank.

After placing the man safely on the bank and performing CPR the man began to spit water and gasp for air. The boy then noticed he had saved President Obama. After the President stopping choking and began to breathe he immediately began thanking the boy for saving him.

"Thank You son, for saving my life. Thank You very much. I want you to know that I will allow you anything you like. You can have anything. Anything at all, just say it and I will have it for you at the expense of the American taxpayer." said Obama.

"Just call me an ambulance please!" said the boy.

"An ambulance! Why would you need an ambulance, I'm the one who just almost drown," remarked the President.

"Cause when my dad finds out I saved your sorry ass....I'm gonna need an ambulance!"
    If you continue to think the way you have always thought, you will continue to get what you have always got!

A government big enough to provide you everything you need is big enough to take everything you have!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by emmett View Post
    A boy was fishing on the riverbank one afternoon when he noticed a man floating by in the river who appeared to be drowning. Without hesitation he dove in and swam out to save the man who was floating face down by this time. Thinking quickly he positioned himself with an armlock around the man's shoulder and neck, thereby dragging him back to the bank.

After placing the man safely on the bank and performing CPR the man began to spit water and gasp for air. The boy then noticed he had saved President Obama. After the President stopping choking and began to breathe he immediately began thanking the boy for saving him.

"Thank You son, for saving my life. Thank You very much. I want you to know that I will allow you anything you like. You can have anything. Anything at all, just say it and I will have it for you at the expense of the American taxpayer." said Obama.

"Just call me an ambulance please!" said the boy.

"An ambulance! Why would you need an ambulance, I'm the one who just almost drown," remarked the President.

"Cause when my dad finds out I saved your sorry ass....I'm gonna need an ambulance!"
    He should of asked for a pizza party, lol

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'd have asked for a pardon.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

You're an ambulance
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Makes sense to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Kathianne; 05-06-2009 at 10:16 PM.