Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You defy your own argument, huwk.

Quote Originally Posted by theHawk View Post
    A conspiracy is an agenda carried out in secret.

The liberals in power have voiced their intentions loudly over the years. We know exactly what they want to do. They are a bunch of propaganda spewing, Communist Manifesto thumping atheists.
    Please demonstrate or at least provide a source to verify your idiotic claims?!?!?!??!?!?!?

Psychoblues

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Psychoblues View Post
    Get an education, emmie. I have faith in you!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

Did you say something? Oh...never mind I was just having a nightmare that the bliss we have been experiencing since the absence of some of the "undesirables" had been interupted by their untimely return.

Sille Psycho, don;t you get it by now that there is nothing you can do to bother me. Especially when I will never again after this thread address you again directly.

Go play somewhere else David, you really aren't welcome here. Other than Martin, who seems amused by your antics, no one else is interested in anything you have to say because what you say isn't interesting. He will tire of you as well after you turn on him in one of your drunken stupors.
    If you continue to think the way you have always thought, you will continue to get what you have always got!

A government big enough to provide you everything you need is big enough to take everything you have!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by emmett View Post
    Did you say something? Oh...never mind I was just having a nightmare that the bliss we have been experiencing since the absence of some of the "undesirables" had been interupted by their untimely return.

Sille Psycho, don;t you get it by now that there is nothing you can do to bother me. Especially when I will never again after this thread address you again directly.

Go play somewhere else David, you really aren't welcome here. Other than Martin, who seems amused by your antics, no one else is interested in anything you have to say because what you say isn't interesting. He will tire of you as well after you turn on him in one of your drunken stupors.
    Alas, even Martin the one to try and hold a hand out to the ner do well, has lost patience. Thus PB is in an echo chamber of his own making. How many times has he scoffed at the hand that wanted to find common ground? How many times has he ridiculed and responded with spam replies, as those trying to find middle ground are unworthy of his thinking?

He'll be dealt with, if choosing to return.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill