Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

If that's the best y'all can do, it's no wonder the GOP and its RWN base are eating their own.
    Fascism has come to America, wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. His name is Trump.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength. - George Orwell...The New GOP motto.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It's amusing how the left all of a sudden want to forget that saying they screamed all during the Bush derangement years..

dissent is Patriotic

now that it is their dear leader, dissent is now called shrill, anger, dangerous...

ya just gotta shake your head at the idiots and laugh in their faces...

myself, I'm gonna just act like Shrillery...
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NJxmpTMGhU0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NJxmpTMGhU0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself."
    Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stephanie View Post
    It's amusing how the left all of a sudden want to forget that saying they screamed all during the Bush derangement years..

dissent is Patriotic

now that it is their dear leader, dissent is now called shrill, anger, dangerous...

ya just gotta shake your head at the idiots and laugh in their faces...

myself, I'm gonna just act like Shrillery...
    Reasoned, principled dissent...not mindless, baseless, shrill, hysterics.
    Fascism has come to America, wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. His name is Trump.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength. - George Orwell...The New GOP motto.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bullypulpit View Post
    Who makes the determination of what is considered "reasoned vs shrill dissent".. It that you bully. is it everyone who disagrees with obama must be shrill but everyone who disagreed with Bush was reasoned????

How do YOU determine that???
    Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want." -Dr. Randy Pausch

Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Why is it when you are baseless, shrill, and hysteric you consider yourself reasoned and principled, yet when we object on reasonable principles such as adherence to the Constitution, the ever expanding buearacracy, or the undeniable corruption occuring, you consider this baseless, shrill, and hysterics?
    If we were as industrious to become good as to make ourselves great, we should become really great by being good, and the number of valuable men would be much increased; but it is a grand mistake to think of being great without goodness; and i pronounce it as certain that there was never yet a truly great man that was not at the same time truly virtuous." - Ben Franklin

Imagine what good we can do if we all joined together, united as followers of Christ - M. Russell Ballard

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

poor dearie and his fellow cult members don't like their "DEAR LEADER" picked on..

during the Bush years you all were some ugly, hateful people...

NOW this is you all......
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself."

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

poor dearie and his fellow cult members don't like their "DEAR LEADER" picked on..

during the Bush years you all were some ugly, hateful people...

NOW this is you all......
    I ask again, has any conservative radio talk show host openly expressed a desire for the MURDER of Pres Obama - or made any insulting comments about his kids - and liberal talk show hosts did about Pres Bush and his daughters?

As Virgil always says

I'll wait

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    I ask again, has any conservative radio talk show host openly expressed a desire for the MURDER of Pres Obama - or made any insulting comments about his kids - and liberal talk show hosts did about Pres Bush and his daughters?

As Virgil always says

I'll wait
    we joked and laughed when the little Marxist didn't get the Olympics for his corrupted buddies and than laughed our asses off when he was "bestowed" a Nobel peace prize for doing NOTHING (at least I did)...that is now considered treason to a lefty...I guess we should of burned a few American flags along with laughing at him, then that would of been considered principled and reasoned dissent..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

we joked and laughed when the little Marxist didn't get the Olympics for his corrupted buddies and than laughed our asses off when he was "bestowed" a Nobel peace prize for doing NOTHING (at least I did)...that is now considered treason to a lefty...I guess we should of burned a few American flags along with laughing at him, then that would of been considered principled and reasoned dissent..
    or when a couple of million people turn out to protest Obama's tax and spend policies the left attacks them as racists and bigots

It is amazing Stephanie how during the Bush years dissent was patriotic and part of the American way

Now under Obama is is un-American, racist, and uncalled for

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan