Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Missileman View Post
    You're confused. I haven't said that you said Obama HAD changed the course of history either...that was another poster. However, applying the phrase "may change the course of history" to someone in the present and the possibility that they may have influenced the future is oxymoronic.
    not so. If we look back, twenty years from now, and can say that the Obama speech in Cairo marked a point in time where we can trace a change in the way that muslims looked at America and looked at the West, and that change resulted in a more peaceful world, we will most certainly be able to say that Obama's speech changed the course of history.

nothing oxymoronic about that in the least.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maineman View Post
    all lies. I stated that, to the citizens of Iraq, our troops were considered infidels. That is a fact. I NEVER defended anyone who called our troops nazis or cold blooded killers, or uneducated, and no democrat has ever called our troops terrorists, so I would have never been asked to defend such a statement since no such statement ever occured.

And there is exactly how you deny the truth, you won't recognize it happened....(try google).........you defended Dubin (he said the guards in Gitmo acted like Gulag guards, Nazies, and reminded him of Pol Pot,....thats just the plain truth...
    You defended Kerry when he said the troops were stupid, not college material and all they had was military service.....
    You defended Kerry when he accused our soldiers of terrorizing women and children (only a terrorist, can be accused of, and/or guilty terrorizing)

YOU are a LIAR....and no amount of spin will change that FACT.....

There was never a surrender date proposed by anyone.

Any date announced for the withdrawal of troops from the field of battle is a surrender date.....even the pointiest pinhead wouldn't deny that... and that is exactly what the Democrats demanded Bush do for years...but your're right...BUSH would not do what your party of cowards wanted him to do....

What is the Taliban's position on Obama's Nobel Peace Prize?

What is YOURS?

they are the same.

Absolutly...I agree with them...to not agree with them would make me not agree with Obama himself...even HE agrees with their opinion....

partisan hack.... party over country for you...you'll side with the Taliban before being proud about our president being given this award.

You believe I should disagree with my President? He don't deserve it. Both he and I KNOW that...and only a partisan hack with deny we are right...

you disgust me. really. I get that throwup taste in my mouth whenever I even think about you, you disgusting treasonous piece of shit.

I took an oath to defend the constitution against treasonous assholes like you.
    No Sonny...YOU ARE THE TRAITOR...and so many on this and other sites are coming or have already come to that same conclusion....
    That taste in your mouth comes from eating all the shit you've been fed from the liberals over the years.....even the Koolade won't clean that up....
    Your disrespect for the troops is what is nauseating....
    Last edited by Silver; 10-10-2009 at 09:16 PM.
    "Ignorance is not bliss...ignorance is dangerous" - Silver

maine, for now.... Merida, Mexico in 2011
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Silver View Post
    No Sonny...YOU ARE THE TRAITOR...and so many on this and other sites are coming or have already come to that same conclusion....
    That taste in your mouth comes from eating all the shit you've been fed from the liberals over the years.....even the Koolade won't clean that up....
    Your disrespect for the troops is what is nauseating....
    only a terrorist can be accused of terrorizing?

so when the pitbull gets loose from his pen and terrorizes a neighborhood, the dog is a fucking TERRORIST?

REALLY?

Learn the language, moron, and then come back and talk to me.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

As expected...you fold like a house of cards...
    "Ignorance is not bliss...ignorance is dangerous" - Silver

maine, for now.... Merida, Mexico in 2011
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Silver View Post
    a expected...you fold like a house of cards..
    as expected, you fail to acknowledge the fact that your knowledge of our language stopped developing when you dropped out of high school as a freshman.

only terrorists can terrorize?

fuckin' moron
    Last edited by maineman; 10-10-2009 at 09:36 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Obama with a award, for what,wrecking the greatest country in the world, Are the 5 judges , are they Terrorist like Obama, or are they Black

Anybody that would award Obama with the Nobel peace prize is a complete Idiot, this man has not accomplished anything other than raise taxes raise the deficit , get our soldiers killed with his lack of action , cause more racial tensions than ever, A Nobel peace prize what a effing joke, he has divided a Country that is at the brink of another civil war, I certainly hope it doesn't go that way but it surely could

Just in case I am planting plenty of watermelons in the yard for bait

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maineman View Post
    all lies. I stated that, to the citizens of Iraq, our troops were considered infidels. That is a fact. I NEVER defended anyone who called our troops nazis or cold blooded killers, or uneducated, and no democrat has ever called our troops terrorists, so I would have never been asked to defend such a statement since no such statement ever occured. There was never a surrender date proposed by anyone.

What is the Taliban's position on Obama's Nobel Peace Prize?

What is YOURS?

they are the same.

partisan hack.... party over country for you...you'll side with the Taliban before being proud about our president being given this award.

you disgust me. really. I get that throwup taste in my mouth whenever I even think about you, you disgusting treasonous piece of shit.

I took an oath to defend the constitution against treasonous assholes like you.
    Again VIrgil, you are so desperate you forgot what you have posted here - under several different names I might add

You have and will defend Kerry, Durbin, Reid, Murtha, and Ted Kennedy for their long list of smears and insults directed toward the troops in Iraq

During the last year of Pres Bush, Dems tried to attach a surrender date in Iraq to nearly every spending bill - and you were their waving the white flag on behalf of yor party

Dems did their best to lose the war in Iraq, and they failed

You have shown your loyality is not to this nation or the troops serving - but to the Democrat Party

I could not care how you feel about me personally Virgil. It is nothing new for you, a man who pretends to be a man of God, to openly show so much hate toward another person. It is part of your normal day.

It is as common for you as taking a breath of air

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Now back to the topic at hand

Even a liberal reporter who voted for Obama can't understand why he won the Nobel Prize

President Obama Won What?

"Mom!" my 12-year-old yelled from the kitchen. "President Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize!"

I told her she had to be mistaken.

This is ridiculous -- embarrassing, even. I admire President Obama. I like President Obama. I voted for President Obama. But the peace prize? This is supposed to be for doing, not being -- and it's no disrespect to the president to suggest he hasn't done much yet. Certainly not enough to justify this prize.

"Extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples?" "Captured the world's attention and given its people hope for a better future?" Please. This turns the award into something like pee-wee soccer: Everybody wins for trying.

Scroll down the list of peace prize winners. Jimmy Carter won in 2002 "for his decades [emphasis added] of untiring effort to find peaceful solutions to international conflicts." Last year's winner, Martti Ahtisaari, was cited "for his important efforts, on several continents and over more than three decades [emphasis added], to resolve international conflicts."

Obama gets the award for, what, a good nine months? Or maybe a good two weeks -- the nominations were due Feb. 1. The other two sitting U.S. presidents who won the prize -- Woodrow Wilson in 1919 for his role in founding the League of Nations, Theodore Roosevelt in 1906 for negotiating an end to the Russo-Japanese War -- were in their second terms.

I imagine that Obama, when they woke him up this morning to deliver the news, grasped the bizarreness of it all. In 2006, when he was only a star senator, he mocked his instant celebrity at the Gridiron Club dinner.
    I've been very blessed," he said. "Keynote speaker at the Democratic convention. The cover of Newsweek. My book made the bestseller list. I just won a Grammy for reading it on tape. And I've had the chance to speak not once but twice before the Gridiron Club. Really, what else is there to do? Well, I guess, I could pass a law or something."

If the Nobel Committee ran out of worthy candidates, it might have engaged in a bit of recycling. Nothing wrong with a second prize to Aung San Suu Kyi (1991).

And I suspect it did not do the president any favors. Obama's cheerleaders don't need encouragement -- and his critics will only seize on the prize to further lampoon the Obama-as-messiah storyline.

Now what does he do for an encore?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...0904122_2.html

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Obama with a award, for what,wrecking the greatest country in the world, Are the 5 judges , are they Terrorist like Obama, or are they Black

Anybody that would award Obama with the Nobel peace prize is a complete Idiot, this man has not accomplished anything other than raise taxes raise the deficit , get our soldiers killed with his lack of action , cause more racial tensions than ever, A Nobel peace prize what a effing joke, he has divided a Country that is at the brink of another civil war, I certainly hope it doesn't go that way but it surely could

Just in case I am planting plenty of watermelons in the yard for bait
    and of course when Obama and Eric Holder decided which side they would be on when it came to how the CIA got information from terrorists - that was a huge plus for Oabma to win the Nobel Prize

Ronald Reagan