Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Hello, my name is Winfried Sobottka and I am looking for a place of free information!
    Free information and freedom of opinion - allegedly we have that in all countries of the world. But the reality is another one: This world couldn´t be that stupid without a giantic surpressing of informations and freedom of opinion. Some do it very obviously, others more subtly, but anyhow it seems to be nearly the same everywhere.

I am a German Anarchist and my statement is the following: True freedom of information and of discussion in public is as well the necessary as the effectual condition for a world without systematical defects.
    In other words, you are a spammer from a German lunatic fringe group. Of which there are many.
    My sister reads German. I am having her read Winnie's profile. Not to mention his arrest record.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    In other words, you are a spammer from a German lunatic fringe group. Of which there are many.
    My sister reads German. I am having her read Winnie's profile. Not to mention his arrest record.
    I have never been in prison. Your Sister should go and kick her German teacher at his balls.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

To all the nice and most intelligent guys here:

The U.S.A. are divine! Highest product in the universe! And every one of You is so beautiful, so intelligent, so superhyperdupatriggerballa that even God is jealous!

But I do not intend to communicate with guys like You. I will communicate with those who are standing at the same low level as I do.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Winfried Sobottka View Post
    To all the nice and most intelligent guys here:

The U.S.A. are divine! Highest product in the universe! And every one of You is so beautiful, so intelligent, so superhyperdupatriggerballa that even God is jealous!

But I do not intend to communicate with guys like You. I will communicate with those who are standing at the same low level as I do.
    Good luck talking to yourself!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock