Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Default No Problem With China or NK

China, North Korea, all are cool:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091114/ap_on_re_us/obama

Obama hails expanded US engagement in Asia

AP – U.S. President Barack Obama delivers remarks at Suntory Hall in Tokyo, Japan, Saturday,Nov. 14, 2009. …

By JENNIFER LOVEN, AP White House Correspondent – 2 mins ago
    TOKYO – President Barack Obama declared Saturday that an era of American disengagement in the globe's fastest-growing region is over and warned that the U.S. and its Asian partners "will not be cowed" by North Korea's continued defiance over its nuclear weapons and other provocations.
    Obama also said a robust China should be welcomed, not feared, as a powerful partner on urgent challenges. Addressing Americans' worries about the economic and security threat from China's rising might and Asians' skepticism about U.S leadership, the president said: "We welcome China's efforts to play a greater role on the world stage, a role in which their growing economy is joined by growing responsibility."

In a 40-minute speech, Obama offered incentives for North Korea to abandon the nuclear weapons it is believed to already have and the production program it continues in defiance of U.N. Security Council resolutions. He outlined a possible future of economic opportunity and greater global greater respect, saying, "this respect cannot be earned through belligerence."...

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Since he's a commie he is going to go along with anything the chinese say. Half his advisers are maoists.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.