Quote Originally Posted by Joe Steel View Post
No it doesn't.

He talked about a plan which reflected what he knew about Bush's War. As he did about so many other things, Bush probably lied about Afghanistan. It would have been perfectly acceptable for Obama to change his plan when he had access to the truth.
Well, I guess Bush told the truth then - because Obama's stance on Afghanistan remains the same now as it did when he was on the trail.

I'm still cracking up at the fact that you claim to have voted for him to end the war in Afghanistan, when he clearly stated he supported the war there, it was the right war, and that he would concentrate his efforts there.

Seriously, did you even listen to what he stated all last year, or did you just blindly vote for him? I'm trying to reconcile how you could have possibly imagined he would have ended the war when he always spoke pretty much the opposite.

Either way, I don't care, I'm just elated to be reading about more and more Dem supporters every day who are getting tired of not getting what they expected with Obama!