Quote Originally Posted by mrskurtsprincess View Post
Well, before I slit their throats of course, when I've thanked them for sacrificing their life for my sustenance.
As i'm sure a rapist bless their victims sacrifice for their pleasure.

No, I completely disagree with you.
Care to explain the differnce? You are justifying your own means by saying you think you are being respectful, anybody could do that about anything if they want.

When you grow up you will discover that not everything is black and white, either/or.....etc.
...no its pretty simple, you can support the murder of animals for food, or you can oppose it, where's the grey area exactly?

I have no control over how others treat the animals they encounter in their daily life.........I do have control over my actions and even though I can birth, feed and raise animals in my backyard and converse with them daily, I can also kill them for food on my table when it's time. That is their purpose. How you cannot understand that is beyond me.
Yes you "can" kill them, as can i, but does that mean you must? No. Does that mean you need to? No. Yet you chose to murder these animals anyway. And it is not their purpose to exist so you may eat their felsh, less you have decided it is (again self justification) I would also notice you're Avatar, i assume you don't murder and eat the flesh of dogs?