Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    It also lives and thrives in you.
    What makes you say that? Just because I think that spics are the nigger class of Europe?
    The history of human thought recalls the swinging of a pendulum which takes centuries to swing. After a long period of slumber comes a moment of awakening. -Peter Kropotkin

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nukeman View Post

PMP I would suggest that you actually take the 58 minutes and watch the video it really isn't what you expect!!!!
    do I really need to take 58 minutes of my life to be aware that there are racists on both sides of the palette?.....
    ...full immersion.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    do I really need to take 58 minutes of my life to be aware that there are racists on both sides of the palette?.....
    Ehhh do as you wish!! I thought it was actually a well put together piece!! but of course you are the ultimate judge of how your time should be spent.

I had time to kill while dinner was cooking so I watched it
    Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want." -Dr. Randy Pausch

Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I watched it last night..it just shows that most of the public have no clue what "racism" is. From my experience around the Country, I believe that to be true.

On the other hand, it doesn't disprove HT is in fact a racist.

Most folks here are much smarter than those in the video.

BTW..I've NEVER in my 17 yrs on the net ever suggested that anyone was racist.

But if the shoe fits....
    UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

Sorry bout that,

1. I watched it, and what it does prove, is all non whites are racists.
    2. And another thing it proves, the whites have been programed to think we are racists because we came to America in the first place and set up this Nation to favor ourselves the white people, even thou some whites people didnt migrate till the late 1800's.
    3. And it also proves than when blacks or other races do bad things against the white man, those non whites feel we deserved it, and so whatever happened to us, its justified.
    4. And when that happenes in reverse, its just bold faced rasism, acted out by whites, and from the founding fathers laws that protect the white man..
    5. And it also reveals that all the races have advocates, Indians, Blacks, Ayabs, Mexicans, Asians, Jews, all others, but the only race that does not, is the white man.
    6. Why is that?
    7. Because we white people all know we are evil racists, and we don't deserve having an advocate org..
    8. This is one heavy video, and is worth a look, nice find Hogtrash!
    9. Making the complex easy to understand even a 9th grader can see what I'm talking about.~CWN

Regards,
    SirJamesofTexas
    Last edited by chesswarsnow; 01-07-2010 at 09:09 PM.
    "At Times We Cry, At Time We Fly" ~CWN
    "See You Down The Road Man" ~ CWN

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. P View Post
    I watched it last night..it just shows that most of the public have no clue what "racism" is. From my experience around the Country, I believe that to be true.

On the other hand, it doesn't disprove HT is in fact a racist.

Most folks here are much smarter than those in the video.

BTW..I've NEVER in my 17 yrs on the net ever suggested that anyone was racist.

But if the shoe fits....
    Gotta agree with you again mr.P!!!!!
    Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want." -Dr. Randy Pausch

Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

I watched the first few minutes of the video and I noticed a good point. If you take an emotionally charged term like "racism", "homophobia", etc. then change its definition to suit the moment then, of course, there will be plenty of that evil. And that is what modern day progressives do.

For instance, a study on college sexual violence (sponsored by the NOW, no less) found that over 60% of women on college campuses had been raped! Wow! At first blush that seemed to show that there was a huge problem on college campuses... until... you read the fine print and found that the term "rape" had been skewed to include behaviors like someone making an off color remark, looking at a women too long, and of course, the *feeling* that the subjects were being raped. The conventional definition is "forcible sexual intercourse"... if you apply that definition, the percentage drops to less than 1%.
    How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin. - Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KarlMarx View Post
    I watched the first few minutes of the video and I noticed a good point. If you take an emotionally charged term like "racism", "homophobia", etc. then change its definition to suit the moment then, of course, there will be plenty of that evil. And that is what modern day progressives do.
    Attempts to influence political outlooks with buzzwords and terms known to evoke strong reactions is a behavior fairly universal to orthodox politics. Playing a quick clip of the Reverend Jeremiah Wright screaming "God damn America!" was sufficient for rightists to immediately dismiss the informed criticisms of U.S. political regimes that he made, for example.
    The history of human thought recalls the swinging of a pendulum which takes centuries to swing. After a long period of slumber comes a moment of awakening. -Peter Kropotkin

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Unhappy

Sorry bout that,

Quote Originally Posted by Agnapostate View Post
    Attempts to influence political outlooks with buzzwords and terms known to evoke strong reactions is a behavior fairly universal to orthodox politics. Playing a quick clip of the Reverend Jeremiah Wright screaming "God damn America!" was sufficient for rightists to immediately dismiss the informed criticisms of U.S. political regimes that he made, for example.

1. Typical lawyer talk double speak, for an Indian you learn fast.
    2. Maybe too fast.
    3. I don't know if you saw the documentary or not, whether you agree with it or not.
    4. Whether your from another planet or not.
    5. Or just trying to be funny, or not.
    6. Well good luck with that.

Regards,
    SirJamesofTexas

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sorry bout that,

Quote Originally Posted by Nukeman View Post
    Gotta agree with you again mr.P!!!!!

1. I disagree with Mr. P again.
    2. Do I like get some reward for that?

Regards,
    SirJamesofTexas

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Here in the real world...

Quote Originally Posted by Trigg View Post
    Interresting video because the man isn't doing any of the talking. He is asking people questions and letting them talk. He isn't correcting them or really adding anything to the conversations except to ask the question.

A few of the more interresting parts in the beginning.

A black woman says she experiences racism when white people are overly nice to her??????????

A black man says he experienced racism as a club because a white man told him he was a good dancer and then proceded to dance near him on the dance floor. The black man thought it was racism because he was there with a white woman.

A white man says racism is evident because the US is building a wall along Mexico, but not along our border with Canada.

I've only gotten through the first part of the video and probably won't bother with the rest. But the theme seems to be that people who "experience racism every day" have NO IDEA what racism is and have a hard time explaining what they have experience beyond white people being "overly friendly".
    The last half of the video is much more informative and interesting than the first.

Thank you for at least attempting to watch it but untill people take an interest in the real problem, nothing will change.

It seems most people are only interested in the perceived hatred and racism that is created and dramatized in the main stream media and hollywood.
    Only You Can Save Your Childrens Future!