Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheStripey1 View Post
    Intelligent discourse?
    I resemble that!
    Gadget (fmr Marine)

Don't speak unless spoken to......slimeball!

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot....They don't know what they are doing?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post
    Loose, go through this and the various threads you've gotten involved in, you've been ass pounded by just about everyone here, hell even Biker is taking a bite out of your ass now!

Get a grip, give up!
    OCA, pathetic little nothing.

You can't pound ass. You imagione that you can pound ass. You imagine yourself a big dog.

You are a tiny poodle.

GWB pretends to be moral, a christian, and honest. I can see the similarity tween you two.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    The second it became clear that Gunny would use whatever means necessary, to include intellectual dishonesty, in order to pacify his overblown ego and claim a false victory
    Reality

I quit bothering to post an honest, fact-based argument.
    At least you finally own up to it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    There has been a lot of animosity on the board lately, and quite a few otherwise good threads have deteriorated into name calling flamefests. I would appreciate it if everyone would try to take a step back, and try to be a little more civil in our posts. You can despise another poster and totally disagree with their beliefs, and still debate without getting too personal.

This is directed at no one in particular, whether individuals, or libs or cons. If you feel the need to get something off your chest, go to the steel cage section. Please don't sideswipe good threads by committing endless attacks on one another. Please try to stay on topic as best as possible. Sarcasm will always rear it's face, but the low blow personal attacks are going a bit far lately.

I have asked mods to monitor the situation. Anyone being disruptive in this manner consistently will receive a warning via PM. Should they continue being disruptive, they will be given a 24hr timeout.

There's a time and place for everything. Debate in appropriate threads, and place your attacks in the steel cage if you feel you must.

Thanks!
    Thank you!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lily View Post
    Thank you!
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

From what I've seen of you, you'd be hard-pressed to take any of us if we purposefully threw the argument, Black Knight.

What's to complain about? You think nobody's noticed you're an arrogant and mannerless jackass? Probably the same as your arrogance refuses to allow you to see the transparency of your fallacious arguments.
    But Ginny, YOU are arrogant, fallacious, mannerless, and transparent.

Just read your own posts^.

You are also intellectually dishonest, hypocritical, neck deep in false pride that prevents you from admitting that you post opinions not fact, and a Bushbot.

You are also a small man, as you admitted, too small to admit being wrong when proven wrong.

And you make a board livelihood claiming false victory.

Why don't you cut the bullshit and present a case for what you allege Mr hypocrite.

Save yourself the eternal embarrasment of being called on this in every single thread. Forever.

If you have the case you pretend to have, post it.

Don't make Manu do your work for you.

Or are you afraid of being shown up?

Are you skeered of being shown up Gunny?
    Last edited by loosecannon; 04-16-2007 at 10:32 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by loosecannon View Post
    Reality

At least you finally own up to it.
    Guess the dishonesty from you just doesn't end, does it? I guess it's too bad you can't go into my original post and edit it, huh? That's about your style.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Guess the dishonesty from you just doesn't end, does it? I guess it's too bad you can't go into my original post and edit it, huh? That's about your style.

That's pretty funny coming from you.
    At least the way i edited made it true, whereas the way you posted it was a bald faced lie.

Why are you afraid to tell the truth Gunny. Everyone on the board can see that you refuse to admit that you post opinions not facts.

Why can't you support your allegations? I mean manu can. Why can't you?

How come everytime I kick your ass in debate you pretend i was dishonest while you are lying out your ass?

Sucks to be a lying fool like Gunny.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

But Ginny, YOU are arrogant, fallacious, mannerless, and transparent.

Where you are concerned ... arrogant and mannerless would certainly apply. You had to earn it.

I have absolutely no problem with being transparent. Unlike you, I'm not trying to hide anything behind a bunch of blustering bullshit.

Oh ... and there ain't a damned thing fake about me.

Just read your own posts^.

You are also intellectually dishonest, hypocritical, neck deep in false pride that prevents you from admitting that you post opinions not fact, and a Bushbot.

Unsubstantiated bullshit.

You are also a small man, as you admitted, too small to admit being wrong when proven wrong.

I don't recall I EVER said a thing about being small. I just said I wasn't average size.

And you make a board livelihood claiming false victory.

Au contrare ...claiming victory is YOUR gig. I've rarely done it at all, and in each case, it's been with someone like you who just refuses to admit defeat, a difference of opinion, and/or just let it go.

I don't feel the need to claim the obvious.

Why don't you cut the bullshit and present a case for what you allege Mr hypocrite.

I presented my case numerous times over quite a few pages. You could not honestly refute it even once. End of story.

Save yourself the eternal embarrasment of being called on this in every single thread. Forever.

I suggest you review your tactic. One, I'm not embarrassed. You on the other hand have made quite the fool of yourself, and put on display for any-and-everyone to see, the lengths you are willing to go to claim a victory you have yet to earn.

It is however quite obvious that in your desperation you are quite willing to derail every thread you participate in. This one being a prime example. It got moved. I doubt your disrupting the board in such a manner will be tolerated indefinitely.

If you have the case you pretend to have, post it.

It's all over the Pelosi thread ... imagine THAT. Feel free to review it.

Don't make Manu do your work for you.

Manu doesn't do my work for me. Manu does Manu's work, and I do mine. Obviously, pcikin's are slim if he's willing to continue patronizing you. I am not.
    Or are you afraid of being shown up?

Are you skeered of being shown up Gunny?
    Not by you.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

That's pretty funny coming from you.
    At least the way i edited made it true, whereas the way you posted it was a bald faced lie.

What you did was make obvious what you usually try to hide behind a bunch of bluster ... the fact that you are willing to twist or change any-and-everything to suit whatever fantasy you are trying to sell.

Why are you afraid to tell the truth Gunny. Everyone on the board can see that you refuse to admit that you post opinions not facts.

"Everyone on the board?" You mean the few partisan hacks who'd agree with you just to disagree with me, don't you? Just more of your baseless, wishful thinking.

Why can't you support your allegations? I mean manu can. Why can't you?

Been there done that. It isn't a matter of supporting allegations anymore. It's a matter of repeating the same supported allegations ad nauseum; which, you cannot refute, but refuse to accept.
    How come everytime I kick your ass in debate you pretend i was dishonest while you are lying out your ass?

Sucks to be a lying fool like Gunny.
    Pretty damned-simple, not to mention obvious. Your arguments are dishonest. You haven't, and won't kick anything here but continue kicking your own ass until you present an honest argument.

So long as people like your delusional ass exist and are in evidence, it'll never suck to be me. People can't help but feel good about themselves after crossing paths with such a petty, delusional, arrogant and insufferable ass such as yourself.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Everyone on the board can see that you refuse to admit that you post opinions not facts.
    Hey Loosebowels,
    Judging from rep points alone this statement would be just a bit incorrect. Gunny is easily one of the most even tempered, least frazzled, well liked and respected, respectfully correct and knowledgeable posters I have seen on any messageboard.

On the other hand, you have come here and immediately become one of the least honest, talking point posters with O respect for anyone that isn't in total agreement with your spewing of anti-American crap. The board IQ went down when you joined and I feel that you are a total waste of time. I don't put people on ignore but I will not give any of your post a second thought.

It is obvious that you just don't like anyone who isn't a pussy so you should probably go back to your friends at DU.
    No matter where I've traveled or how great the trip was, it's always wonderful to return to my country, The United States of America......... me

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sitarro View Post

It is obvious that you just don't like anyone who isn't a pussy so you should probably go back to your friends at DU.
    This seems to be the standard "advice" the right likes to hand out......yet they refuse to see that they want forums to be run like Free Republic. I've read posts here saying we were here first, go back where you came from, ect. so it appears to me that you want this to be just like it was before. No one disagreeing or showing the other side of the coin. Thankfully the owner of the site isn't as short sided as some of the posters and wants to see the forum grow.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This seems to be the standard "advice" the right likes to hand out......yet they refuse to see that they want forums to be run like Free Republic. I've read posts here saying we were here first, go back where you came from, ect. so it appears to me that you want this to be just like it was before. No one disagreeing or showing the other side of the coin. Thankfully the owner of the site isn't as short sided as some of the posters and wants to see the forum grow.

There has always been posters from the other side here. It makes for better debate,no doubt.

However the poster that Sitarro is talking to seems to have anger issues and connot make a post without calling names and cursing. Yes,others call names at times,but this guy is well,a TEENCY bit overboard.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by krisy View Post
    There has always been posters from the other side here. It makes for better debate,no doubt.

However the poster that Sitarro is talking to seems to have anger issues and connot make a post without calling names and cursing. Yes,others call names at times,but this guy is well,a TEENCY bit overboard.
    That is exactly what I was talking about, I am certainly not guiltless when it comes to playing with names and getting pissed but I at least try to give my opinion rather than the standard party line. What struck me was the load of crap this person is giving Gunny. He certainly doesn't need my help but I couldn't sit back any longer reading loose's bullshit.
    No matter where I've traveled or how great the trip was, it's always wonderful to return to my country, The United States of America......... me

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Thank you!
    ....Thankfully the owner of the site isn't as short sided as some of the posters and wants to see the forum grow.
    Ass kisser.