Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bullypulpit View Post
    Blah, blah, blah, blah,blah. Your rants read more like those of Fred Phelps and the Westboro Baptist Inbred Freaks with every reading. Oh, an ther is no global warming debacle. Get over it.
    You cannot rebut the commentary so you drag in the typical left-wing horse hockey about anyone who does not approve of the homosexual agenda being a hater?

What a complete moron.

When you can hold your own in a discussion with someone who actually can use the breadth of the english language and does not need the likes of HuffPo and Think Progress to determine a stand, come back and see me.

What a mental midget. Not one word of what I have posted shows hatred or fear of homosexuals.

Ignoring the dishonesty in the AGW peer process will not make your argument either.
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F Buckley, Jr

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 82Marine89 View Post
    It is straight from the Libertarian Party Platform.
    I was a card carrying libertarian for 14 years...I have donated time and money, attended meetings and met Harry Brown.

I know libertarian...The Libertarian Party Platform is debatable as to it's adherance to true libertarianism.

The open borders policy for example...How can the LP claim that people flooding across our borders does not affect or infringe on the rights of Americans.

On the subject of homosexuality...How can the LP claim that sick perversion does not negatively affect any society that grants it legitamacy?

I have already seen a definate decline in morality with the acceptance of perversion in America.
    And I reserve the right to call you a hypocrite.
    Me, a "hypocrite"???...On what do you base your claim?
    Only You Can Save Your Childrens Future!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BoogyMan View Post
    You cannot rebut the commentary so you drag in the typical left-wing horse hockey about anyone who does not approve of the homosexual agenda being a hater?
    This brings a thought to my mind....

The left and queer supporters like to go to the extreme and label those of us that are against the abnormality as "homophobes".

Would it make sense then that those who choose to support queers should be labeled as queers themselves?

I've always been curious as to why these wackjobs think we fear the queers just because we are against their behavior. I guess I'm also a murdererphobe, pedephilephobe, terroristphobe, wifebeaterphobe & thiefphobe.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Its a standard lib-tard tactic to accuse you of something odd and put you on the defensive while deflecting the factual argument.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Homophobe" is the standard PC programmed response to any perceived attack upon the lefts beloved gay community.
    Only You Can Save Your Childrens Future!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Libtards love queers because their lifestyle is an unnatural condition that has a genetic dead end and denigrates society at the same time.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The sentiments expressed here do line up rather neatly with the bigoted clauses of the social authoritarian outlook. As written by the linguist George Lakoff in his Moral Politics on the subject of the social rightist's "Moral Order":

Many of the clauses in the Moral Order correspond to forms of bigotry:

The racist clause: Since the dominant culture has been white, whites rank above nonwhites.

The anti-Semitic clause: Since the dominant culture is Christian, Christians rank above Jews.

The jingoist clause: Since this is an American culture where people born here have more power and status than immigrants, those born Americans rank above immigrants.

The homophobe clause: Since heterosexuality is dominant in our culture and homosexuals are stereotyped as weak, heterosexuals rank above homosexuals.

The superpatriot clause: Since America is the dominant country (the only superpower), America ranks above other countries.

[...]

It is important to bear in minds that these define a "moral order." Those higher in the moral order are "better" and have a moral authority over those lower in the hierarchy. So, for instance, if all these clauses are in your hierarchy and if you happen to be a heterosexual white Christian American man, you are "better" than most people in the world.

According to the Moral Order metaphor, a just situation obtains when the Moral Order hierarchy is met in the world, that is, when men do have moral authority and power over women, when parents do have moral authority and power over their children, when human beings do have moral authority and power over nature, and so on. The bigoted clauses include whites having moral authority and power over nonwhites, and so on. In short, the Moral Order is the conceptual mechanism by which assumptions of superiority - and the moral standing of that superiority - are expressed.
    Rather distasteful.
    The history of human thought recalls the swinging of a pendulum which takes centuries to swing. After a long period of slumber comes a moment of awakening. -Peter Kropotkin

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The standard issue liberal turned out by ThinkProgress, HuffPo, Common Dreams, KOS, etc cannot fathom the idea that anyone might not agree with their agrandisation of the homosexual agenda. Liberals have been calling anyone who disagrees with the homosexual agenda any number of derogatory terms for quite some time now and it simply evidences the fact that they have lost another argument when they play that card.
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F Buckley, Jr

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Agnapostate View Post
    The sentiments expressed here do line up rather neatly with the bigoted clauses of the social authoritarian outlook. As written by the linguist George Lakoff in his Moral Politics on the subject of the social rightist's "Moral Order":

Rather distasteful.
    Why do you think anyone would give a crap what that shithead wrote?

And you know what? Heterosexuals DO rank above the queers. We were not the ones who chose to live a life of perversion, or born with an abnormality, depending on which liberal yoke you ask.

And you're right, thinking that the queers are in any way equal to us normal people IS distasteful.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Why do you think anyone would give a crap what that shithead wrote?
    Its obvious accuracy, as indicated by your belligerent reaction without actual rejoinder to his commentary.
    The history of human thought recalls the swinging of a pendulum which takes centuries to swing. After a long period of slumber comes a moment of awakening. -Peter Kropotkin

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Its obvious accuracy, as indicated by your belligerent reaction without actual rejoinder to his commentary.
    It has nothing to do with accuracy, it's simply one mans opinion and no more accurate than you and I posting our opinions here. Call him up and have him post here, otherwise I don't give a rats ass what he has to say.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It has nothing to do with accuracy
    If you'd perceived it as inaccurate, you would have made one of your (admittedly futile) attempts at refutation. You didn't perceive it as inaccurate; you simply didn't care for the ugliness of the truth.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

If you'd perceived it as inaccurate, you would have made one of your (admittedly futile) attempts at refutation. You didn't perceive it as inaccurate; you simply didn't care for the ugliness of the truth.
    Do you have reading comprehension issues? Look at post #174, I do believe I did refute the shitheads lame ramblings. Except his was opinion while mine is based in fact.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Are there any queer injuns?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Do you have reading comprehension issues? Look at post #174, I do believe I did refute the shitheads lame ramblings. Except his was opinion while mine is based in fact.
    The quality of crack on the East Coast is clearly worse than ours if that's what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by glockmail View Post
    Are there any queer injuns?
    I'd pegged you as a Village People groupie. Does that count?