Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Arrow *More Muslim Shit*

Sorry bout that,

1. But we just got attacked again, some Qatar Dipshit tried to set his shoe bomb off over Denver.
    2. I think we should fly his ass over Qatar and fling his muslim ass out a cargo door.
    3. Put a pair of xise grips on his balls before he's flung out.
    4. Here's a link and sample:http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/air-ma...ry?id=10315314

"FBI agents say no explosives were found in the shoes of a Qatar diplomat who was subdued by federal air marshals on a United flight to Denver Wednesday night after allegedly telling the marshals, "I'm lighting my shoes on fire."

Authorities say the diplomat was wrestled to the ground and two F-16 fighter jets were dispatched to accompany the 757 on the final 40 minutes of its flight to Denver. Flight 663 originated from Washington Reagan airport.

A US security official said, "it may have been a massive misunderstanding" and the diplomat's statement may have been a "sarcastic" comment when he was confronted by two air marshals who had been told by flight attendants that smoke was coming from the lavatory.

The suspect was identified by authorities as a diplomat in the Qatar embassy in Washington, Mohammed al Modadi, 27. The FBI said the man had full diplomat immunity as the 3rd secretary and vice-consul.

The plane was taken to a remote location after landing at Denver and passengers were questioned by FBI agents about the incident. A bomb squad team and explosives-sniffing dogs were still on board the plane late Wednesday night.

5. This bag-o-crap better not go free!!!!!

Regards,
    SirJamesofTexas
    "At Times We Cry, At Time We Fly" ~CWN
    "See You Down The Road Man" ~ CWN

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

The guy has diplomatic immunity. While I suspect he was really sneaking a cigarette (still a "crime") he weill suffer ZERO consequences. Any US citizen in such circumstances would be summarily executed.
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

it's certainly a strange system, but the minute diplomatic immunity is rescinded is the minute the world is fucked. i'm sure he will get bitched out by his superiors. lighting a cig is not a big deal, but the shoe bomb threat is really weird. i don't think we know the whole story.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    it's certainly a strange system, but the minute diplomatic immunity is rescinded is the minute the world is fucked.
    How so?
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.