Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post
    Being liberal is the most gutless, pussy ass choice one can make in life. Takes zero thought, just say "hey I care about this or that" and think you've done something.

Pathetic, sick in many ways, liberalism is a cognitive deficiency.
    Except that as usual you are taking a very simplistic view of the world. What is liberal and what is conservative? You obviously think of yourself as conservative yet your language with its gratuitous, not to mention foolish, use of obscenity points more to some of the linguistic breakthroughs of the sixties counterculture and rap. I hardly think conservative icons like Anita Bryant, the Pope, William F. Buckley or Lawrence Welk would be comfortable around a foul mouthed lout like you. But Abbie Hoffman and 50 Cent would. If the shoe fits..........
    Pork, good for you, bad for Muslims and Jews.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    377 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nuc View Post
    Except that as usual you are taking a very simplistic view of the world. What is liberal and what is conservative? You obviously think of yourself as conservative yet your language with its gratuitous, not to mention foolish, use of obscenity points more to some of the linguistic breakthroughs of the sixties counterculture and rap. I hardly think conservative icons like Anita Bryant, the Pope, William F. Buckley or Lawrence Welk would be comfortable around a foul mouthed lout like you. But Abbie Hoffman and 50 Cent would. If the shoe fits..........
    Equal or more blunt force trauma to combat blunt force trauma = tactically sound.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Equal or more blunt force trauma to combat blunt force trauma = tactically sound.

Absolutely true, if one wants to engage in a polite debate of the issues i'm all for that sans flaming abscenities......but...........there isn't one liberal here who fits that description, they are the quickest on the board to run to the ad hominem and if ad hominem avenue is what they want to travel on well my car fits on that road just as good as it does on a treelined peaceful lane.

In other words they get what they ask for.

Loose is example A of this, and he's poor at it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Absolutely true, if one wants to engage in a polite debate of the issues i'm all for that sans flaming abscenities......but...........there isn't one liberal here who fits that description, they are the quickest on the board to run to the ad hominem and if ad hominem avenue is what they want to travel on well my car fits on that road just as good as it does on a treelined peaceful lane.

Sam's been a good liberal though. She a good debater without any BS attacks.

BTW I hade a chicken Gyro yesterday. I saw it on the menu at "Cities" in Winston-Salem so ordered it. Not bad.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You know, I really do enjoy the comedic style of this forum. There are what.......6 Liberals posting on this forum.....10 tops, compared to the what 40-50 Conservatives and you can't take it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lily View Post
    You know, I really do enjoy the comedic style of this forum. There are what.......6 Liberals posting on this forum.....10 tops, compared to the what 40-50 Conservatives and you can't take it.
    That iss beecoz yooz libbirrallz ar stoopid ands smelee and stuffses like that

come on now, give me some points

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    377 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lily View Post
    40-50 conservatives? What, do we each get counted twice?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sounds like Nuc's point flew miles over your head.

And you proved his point about simplistic appraisals.

Truth is you react not to libruls, or to the world, but to what you imagine.

The truth also is that YOUR enemy lives within YOU.

Your attempts to disown your own weaknesses by projecting them onto others and then attacking others is typical of racism, sexism and most other ignorance/hate based memes.

You don't know yourself and you don't know liberals.

You spend your life shadow boxing with yourself, bent on destroying that within yourself that you can't love.

Conservatism as defined by many people today isn't conservative at all. It is a radical social disease. And it has been that way for at least 400 years Mr Calvin.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

OCA, you don't know how to debate, and you aren't fooling anyone with your BS. Buy a brain.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by loosecannon View Post
    OCA, you don't know how to debate, and you aren't fooling anyone with your BS. Buy a brain.
    This from one well on his way to goat sucking status?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

40-50 conservatives? What, do we each get counted twice?
    I think we get counted 3 times, actually, proportional to our societal worth.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    377 Post(s)

Sounds like Nuc's point flew miles over your head.

And you proved his point about simplistic appraisals.

Truth is you react not to libruls, or to the world, but to what you imagine.

The truth also is that YOUR enemy lives within YOU.

Your attempts to disown your own weaknesses by projecting them onto others and then attacking others is typical of racism, sexism and most other ignorance/hate based memes.

You don't know yourself and you don't know liberals.

You spend your life shadow boxing with yourself, bent on destroying that within yourself that you can't love.

Conservatism as defined by many people today isn't conservative at all. It is a radical social disease. And it has been that way for at least 400 years Mr Calvin.
    Dude, give your overblown ass a rest, huh? The only one who believes that shit is you, and perhaps anyone you could convince, who's opinions of me are worth about what yours are.

Nuc's point didn't go over my head, but mine went over yours ... if you're an asshat, that's how you get treated. If you base your posted on intellectually dishonest tactics, I'm calling it.

And you trying to superimpose your negative attributes over me is just about as lame and obvious as your debating tactics were.

Obviously you are capable of better, and I have yet to understand why you'd rather be a horse's ass.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shattered View Post
    This from one well on his way to goat sucking status?
    could you please post in sober english, not in the vernacular of 17th century Polish farmers?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

could you please post in sober english, not in the vernacular of 17th century Polish farmers?
    I'm not drunk. Just because YOU don't know what it means, that's no reason to insult me... Not my problem, babycakes.

Ding.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Dude, give your overblown ass a rest, huh? The only one who believes that shit is you, and perhaps anyone you could convince, who's opinions of me are worth about what yours are.
    No all of the honest intelligent people on the board agree at least in part with my criticisms of you. In fact the i net is rife with folks who have never met a Gunny they liked or believed.

Nuc's point didn't go over my head, but mine went over yours ...
    Your response to Nuc says otherwise child.

If you base your posted on intellectually dishonest tactics, I'm calling it.
    then you are gonna be awfully busy calling yourself after each and every post.

Gunny nobody believes your shit except your faithful clan of bushbot comrades.

The entire rest of the world, 70% of America and more than half of this board thinks you are a head in the sand water carrier for your neocalvinist masters.

Bush is the rider, you are the ass.

I drive a car.