View Poll Results: Are your black "friends" Democrats or Republicans?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • I know for a fact that they are Democrats.

0 0%
  • I know for a fact that they are Republicans.

1 7.69%
  • I know for a fact that some are Dems and some are Reps.

8 61.54%
  • I have absolutely no idea what their politics are, nor they mine.

4 30.77%
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HogTrash View Post
    I don't know but I wouldn't be a bit surprised.

To support him would obviously be political suicide.

The media has done a major hatchet job on Duke for 40 years.

His is the most severe case of character assassination I've ever seen.

Political Correctness has absolute ZERO tolerance for the truth.

Especially to the extent that David Duke was dishing it out.
    Every time I hear the shit that spews out of his mouth, it reminds me of Hitler....
    I DONT CLAIM TO KN0OW ANYTHING ABOUT HUMAN NATURE
    N
    OIR DO I KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT CRITICAL THINKING

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default I'm obviously debating with one of natures mental marvels...

Quote Originally Posted by LuvRPgrl View Post
    A friend of mine has a bona fide PHD in anthropology and did his thesis based on genetics and culture, he point blank discussed with me Dukes supposed "proofs" that our physical differences are genetic, but the basic problem with Dukes research is that it deals with issues that take thousands of years to change and we are only dealing with several hundred years or so to see that change.
    IF something needs thousands of years to occur, and one shows a period of hundreds of years in which it hasnt occured, that isnt proof that the change wont occur.

Now you are showing your Ignorance of Islam

SO if I deny being PC, that proves Im PC, yet if I admit it, then that also proves it, so,,,,I guess I must be PC no matter what.,.,,,

Nope, its based on my survival instincts as you pointed out that we have.
    The "NEW" and improved Duke is a bunch of bullshit, he is the same ol guy, he just is smart enough to guise his racism in a more acceptable package, actually, he appears to be the victim of being PC, OUCH !!

You have brought nothing new to the table, nor has Duke, I ve heard all of those outdated, stale and inept arguements. Not only are you a racist, and a control freak coward, but you arent even all that smart.

All you have managed to do is make me even more certain that my opinion and interpetation of the facts has been and is accurate.
    Wow!...How could I possibly ever hope to dispute such amazing logic and rock solid evidence?

Every time I hear the shit that spews out of his mouth, it reminds me of Hitler....
    Ooops!...There you go again...You spew PC like a digital recorder playback...Verbatim.
    Only You Can Save Your Childrens Future!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wow!...How could I possibly ever hope to dispute such amazing logic and rock solid evidence?

Ooops!...There you go again...You spew PC like a digital recorder playback...Verbatim.
    Oh, Im opposed to legal abortion, I mean, its legalized murder.

Opppps, is that PC or do I come to that conclusion on my own thinking the issue through to a logical conclusion.

Problem is, you dont know, you cant know with your limited information, so for you to try to answer that is just guesswork at best on your part.

IF YOU REALLY CARED ABOUT THE TRUTH, IF TRUTH WAS YOUR REAL AGENDA, THEN YOU WOULD HAVE WANTED TO HAVE A VERBAL DISCOURSE. THAT WOULD HAVE LED TO ASKING ME WHY I THINK HE SOUNDS LIKE HITLER, HOWDID I COME TO THAT CONCLUSION. THEN YOU WOULD HAVE FOUND OUT THAT I HAVE BEEN FORMALLY EDUCATED IN DEBATE TACTICS, AND THAT I SEE THE TACTICS THAT DUKE IS USING IN THAT VIDEO, AND THEY ARE SOME OF THE EXACT SAME TACTICS HITLER USED TO SWAY PUBLIC OPINION/EMOTIONS TO GET THEM TO BELIEVE HIS LIES.
    NOT ONLY DID YOU NOT ASK ME ANYTHING LIKE THAT, I DOUBT THE THOUGHT EVEN EVER OCCURED TO YOU.

BECAUSE OF THAT, AND THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE PERSISTED IN YOUR UNFOUNDED ACCUSAATIONS ABOUT ME, AND THAT THERE ARE A LOT OF QUESTIONS I ASKED OF YOU ABOUT SOME OF YOUR COMMENTS THAT HAVE GONE UNANSWERED, INDICATES TO ME THAT YOU HAVE AN AGENDA THAT YOU ARE NOT REVEALING, THAT YOU ARE A LIAR, DECIEVER AND IMMORAL IDIOT.

But bottom line is, being automatically anti PC is just as bad as being automatically PC,

Automatic racism = ANGER, FEAR, IGNORANCE, AND/OR EVIL.
    TAKE YOUR PICS
    Last edited by LuvRPgrl; 08-19-2010 at 08:59 PM.
    N

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

THEN YOU WOULD HAVE FOUND OUT THAT I HAVE BEEN FORMALLY EDUCATED IN DEBATE TACTICS,
    Was using Caplocks & bold text needlessly a tactic you were formally educated in?
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Was using Caplocks & bold text needlessly a tactic you were formally educated in?

Well YOU CERTAINLY TOOK THAT OUT OF CONTEXTas it was only a small part of an entire paragraph

and the main part i wanted to highlight was the part about "tactics", if you bother to waste ten minutes of your life listening to dukes video, what he is basically saying is that black people have it in their genetics to be criminals and they are inferior, but he is dressing it up and making it appear intelligent, nice and flowery
    Last edited by LuvRPgrl; 08-21-2010 at 11:30 PM.
    N

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Well YOU CERTAINLY TOOK THAT OUT OF CONTEXTas it was only a small part of an entire paragraph

and the main part i wanted to highlight was the part about "tactics", if you bother to waste ten minutes of your life listening to dukes video, what he is basically saying is that black people have it in their genetics to be criminals and they are inferior, but he is dressing it up and making it appear intelligent, nice and flowery
    Out of context? 3/4s of your post is in cap locks and most of that is in bold, was just sayin'

And I do believe I have listened to (David?) Duke speak, as he is linked with Nick Griffen, leader of the British National Party.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hey, it's my cute little marxist mexican muchacho...
    Anarchist American Apache, actually, but whatever you say.

Where have you been off to Aggy?
    Working hard, becoming a poolee in your beloved branch, of course.

Have you been rallying your little injun and mexican buddies for your La Raza Revolution?
    What is "La Raza"?

I'm not real happy with Obama's America...You think maybe if I tan-up a little bit, I could join up with you guys?
    No. Go back to wherever in Europe it is that your illegal squatting family came from.

VIVA REVOLUCION!
    Grammatically incorrect. So unfortunate, considering that spic is a white language too.

...LONG LIVE PONCHO VILLA,
    Misspelled.

FIDEL CASTRO,
    White man of Spanish Galician descent.

HUGO CHAVEZ
    Indian/black/white mestizo/zambo/mulatto. At least you got one right.

AND CHE GEUVERA!
    White man of Irish and Basque descent. And misspelled name.

Learn how to work, son.
    The history of human thought recalls the swinging of a pendulum which takes centuries to swing. After a long period of slumber comes a moment of awakening. -Peter Kropotkin

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default It's time for an ice cold dose of tuff love little Aggy...

Quote Originally Posted by Agnapostate View Post
    Anarchist American Apache, actually, but whatever you say.

Working hard, becoming a poolee in your beloved branch, of course.

What is "La Raza"?

No. Go back to wherever in Europe it is that your illegal squatting family came from.

Grammatically incorrect. So unfortunate, considering that spic is a white

language too.

Misspelled.

White man of Spanish Galician descent.

Indian/black/white mestizo/zambo/mulatto. At least you got one right.

White man of Irish and Basque descent. And misspelled name.

Learn how to work, son.
    You should be respectful and thankful for our mercy.

Your lands are the spoils that were claimed by the victors.

You are a conquered people and alive only by our good grace.

The threat we face is much greater than any you could ever pose.

Your only true enemy is the protagonist who gave you this false hope.
    Last edited by HogTrash; 08-23-2010 at 10:28 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You should be respectful and thankful for our mercy.

Your lands are the spoils that were claimed by the victors.

You are a conquered people and alive only by our good grace.

The threat we face is much greater than any you could ever pose.

Your only true enemy is the protagonist who gave you this false hope.
    "Our" mercy and good grace? The use of the possessive pronoun is inaccurate, HogWash, because your utter nonexistence would not have an iota of relevance to the nature of Amerindian-European relations.

The Mesoamerican and Andean cultural regions have remained demographically unconquered, and their inhabitants have always outnumbered interlopers. It is my hope that you be deported to a rural village of Guatemala or Peru to espouse your anti-native sentiments and see what happens.
    The history of human thought recalls the swinging of a pendulum which takes centuries to swing. After a long period of slumber comes a moment of awakening. -Peter Kropotkin

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default I know when to keep my big mouth shut little buddy...I'm a surviver.

"Our" mercy and good grace? The use of the possessive pronoun is inaccurate, HogWash, because your utter nonexistence would not have an iota of relevance to the nature of Amerindian-European relations.

The Mesoamerican and Andean cultural regions have remained demographically unconquered, and their inhabitants have always outnumbered interlopers. It is my hope that you be deported to a rural village of Guatemala or Peru to espouse your anti-native sentiments and see what happens.
    LOL!...I would probably fare better than you would at a gathering of some of my associates.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

I realize that race is a very scary issue for white people to openly and honestly discuss.

I also realize everyone believes that I'm a racist who hates people because of the color of their skin.

If you have no doubts that you are right and I am wrong, you should have no fear of participating in this poll and discussion.

Here's how I see it and feel free to correct me if I'm wrong:

An acquaintance is a person you occassionally or even regularly associate with, who you like and enjoy their company, such as a coworker, fellow student or neighbor.

A friend is someone you have connected with in a special way, who you trust and feel totally at ease with and have no problem confiding in or sharing your dreams and secrets with.
    More race-baiting Hawg? Your agenda is painfully clear. Keep this shit on Stormfront's website, where it, and you, belong.
    Fascism has come to America, wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. His name is Trump.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength. - George Orwell...The New GOP motto.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

LOL!...I would probably fare better than you would at a gathering of some of my associates.
    How's that? It's simply a matter of popping the tires of your trailer for your little get-together to end.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Smile Never happen...The rottweilers would rip you to pieces.

How's that? It's simply a matter of popping the tires of your trailer for your little get-together to end.
    As a matter of fact, I do own a trailer...A 30k toyhauler/camper that I use to haul a 21k motorcycle to bike rallies around the country.

Believe me when I say that your image of me as some poverty stricken hick is nothing more than wishful thinking....I've done quite well.

Considering that you wish to replace the capitalist system with communism makes me think that you're the one who hasn't been very successful?

The weaker less intelligent people who can't make it on their own are normally the ones who desire a nanny government to provide for them.

Hmmm?...Maybe it is you who lives in a trailer park?...Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

As a matter of fact, I do own a trailer...A 30k toyhauler/camper that I use to haul a 21k motorcycle to bike rallies around the country.

Believe me when I say that your image of me as some poverty stricken hick is nothing more than wishful thinking....I've done quite well.

Considering that you wish to replace the capitalist system with communism makes me think that you're the one who hasn't been very successful?

The weaker less intelligent people who can't make it on their own are normally the ones who desire a nanny government to provide for them.

Hmmm?...Maybe it is you who lives in a trailer park?...Not that there's anything wrong with that.
    And my advocacy of "no government" is so in line with "nanny government" to your feeble mind. Pointing out that you look like an older, fatter, Hulk Hogan wannabe who just dashed out of the outhouse isn't a disparagement or denigration; it's an accurate reflection of reality.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

And my advocacy of "no government" is so in line with "nanny government" to your feeble mind.
    "No government" communism???...I would love to know how that would work...Seriously.

You should start a thread explaining how people will be convinced to voluntarily hand over the fruits of their labor to those who did not earn it?

Capitalist call that charity while communism demands it...Common sense tells me that anything demanded must be enforced.

Exactly how do you propose redistribution of wealth be enforced without a centralized system of enforcement?...Vigilantism?...Mob rule?

No one is more anti-government than me, but even I realize that some form of limited government is necessary to prevent civilization from ripping itself apart.

Limited government was the original intent of the founding fathers, as is evident by the Constitution they drafted, but we have failed to follow it's guidelines and are now paying the price.

Eternal vigilance is the price of freedom...We failed...If we are unwilling or unable to undo the damages, we are doomed...Our children are doomed...The hopes and dreams of all mankind is doomed.

Pointing out that you look like an older, fatter, Hulk Hogan wannabe who just dashed out of the outhouse isn't a disparagement or denigration; it's an accurate reflection of reality.
    Old? I suppose so...Hey, wait a minute, are you critisizing 'old'?...I thought injuns revered the elderly for their wisdom?...Apparently age discrimination transcends ethnicity?

Fat? a bit of a potbelly, but not fat...Goes with 'old' I suppose...With age comes wisdom along with a few pounds...I was brickhouse back in the day though.

Hulk Hogan? I've never been a fan of the man or his field of entertainment, but I wish him well and continued success...He seems like a nice enough fella.

Dashed out of the outhouse?...Hmmm?...I think people would more likely be dashing in than dashing out....LOL!...Get it?

I'm really sorry I'm not up to your personal standards of appearance and dress code...I had no idea you were such a little fashion bug.

Personal attacks on appearance by inept ineffective debaters who can't hold their own, is most likely the reason many members don't post their pictures.

Thankfully, I'm not the overly-sensitive type.