Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    What new "proof" do any of these organizations bring to the table that we haven't already been nauseated by? Why should I care what actors/artists think, unless they bring some sort of new proof to the table? Same goes for military officers and scientists? Fancy sounding names BUT WHERE IS THE PROOF? I would assume making new announcements means they are bringing more to the table than the other tinfoil hat wearing organizations we've been hearing from since 9/11 - can you break down this new proof for me?
    Proof? It's the same things you dismiss over and over.

1) Minister of Transportation Mineta testimony under oath before 9/11 commission: Cheney was in command and aware of the pentagon plane since it was 50 miles out
    2) Barry Jennings testimony of explosions at WTC7 before either Twin Tower collapse
    3) According to NIST the collapse of WTC1 is essentially a free-fall of the upper block (18 floors) into the 92 underlying floors, without any slow down. Physically impossible and wholly unbeliveable.

Plus a couple more, post 2008:

4) According to NIST WTC7 is the only steel-framed high-rise in history to ever collapse due to fires alone. Debris damage played no role on the collapse dynamic. And yet, again according to NIST, we have 2.25 seconds of complete free-fall through the path of most resistance. Physically impossible and wholly unbeliveable.
    5) A peer-reviewed uncontested scientific study conclusively demonstrated the presence of unreacted nano-thermite in 4 different dusts samples taken around the wtc area hours after the attack
    Last edited by Sertes; 09-12-2010 at 05:39 PM.
    We are unable to provide a full explanation of the total collapse - NIST

I got to the PEOC and the vice president was already there - US Minister of Transportation Norman Mineta