Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mrskurtsprincess View Post
    What??? Source?? .... for my opinion about your stats? My brain.

Perhaps you can't think without your talking points, but I can actually look at something and come to my own conclusion......which is, remove the government created jobs and then we'll make a comparison....until then, I don't support your stats.
    Your stimulus tax dollars at work

Based on the Recovery.gov data, more than two third of the 594,754.3 jobs “created or saved” with the stimulus funds were “created or saved” in the Department of Education (see chart). Basically, what the administration meant by shovel ready projects was funding for your next door teacher.

http://biggovernment.com/vderugy/201...ting-teachers/

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    and the defict was only $500 billion under Bush's last budget

So now a $1.3 TRILLION deficit is good news???? Remeber there is still one month to go in the budget year BP

I wonder why the Dems refuse to reveal next years budget until AFTER the November election if things are going good?
    Bush budget numbers didn't include TARP or off budget spending, like it all was, on the conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan. Your selective memory betrays you again Red. Sucks bein' you, what with facts and reality having a librul bias an' all.
    Last edited by bullypulpit; 09-14-2010 at 04:12 AM.
    Fascism has come to America, wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. His name is Trump.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength. - George Orwell...The New GOP motto.