Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by abso View Post
    its actually getting better, at least thats better than attacking the one who posted the article, i usualy get attacks against me and my faith and my country and my region, so attacking the article source and date is an improvent

i hope next time that the attacks will be in the right place, at the contents only and the information which is mentioned in it, not the person who posted them or the source or the date, information is still information regardless whoever posted them, written them, or hosted them on his site.
    You would probably be best served if you just ignore such attacks
    As for military cemetaries, they are also filled with men and women who died to secure our rights.

It allows you to practice your religion (however false it may be, but I respect your right to choose to follow a pedophile

Lastly, if you stand for peace, then you should be fighting to get the terrorists to end their murderous practice of killing men, WOMEN AND CHILDREN
    I DONT CLAIM TO KN0OW ANYTHING ABOUT HUMAN NATURE
    N
    OIR DO I KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT CRITICAL THINKING

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LuvRPgrl View Post
    Nope, the post needs to find actual figures on how many children have inadvertently been killed and quit using emotional arguements.
    Yes, and estimates do exist. However, no objection along those lines at all was mentioned in the first few posts. Instead, attacks on the article's source and date were offered.
    The history of human thought recalls the swinging of a pendulum which takes centuries to swing. After a long period of slumber comes a moment of awakening. -Peter Kropotkin

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Agnapostate View Post
    Yes, and estimates do exist. However, no objection along those lines at all was mentioned in the first few posts. Instead, attacks on the article's source and date were offered.
    Yes, 'estimates' of anywhere from thousands to tens of millions. Only the children and families actually hurt.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Am rather disappointed abso didn't respond to my question, oh wells.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Agnapostate View Post
    then post em and drop the emotional arguements which are suited for uneducated, ignorant and stupid people, the kind the liberals and dems depend on
    I DONT CLAIM TO KN0OW ANYTHING ABOUT HUMAN NATURE
    N
    OIR DO I KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT CRITICAL THINKING

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)

I saw some estimates on the numbers, but I doubt if most of the folks here would accept them. even though they are from an ally's newspaper in Pakistan (who were bombing). the U.S. Count for innocents killed verses enemy kills is much lower.

Old saying," In war, truth is the first casualty."
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16