Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
Bodies and or major injuries from the police isn't enough?
wow, well, maybe its just having grown up in Northern Ireland, but a few bloody faces and an acidental death is hardly anything to write home about.

Riot police to quell the situation, yes. Riot police to engage and kill people, no.
Right, riot police that must quell a violent mob without engaging, got ya =/

The NYC riot police and probably the FBI would be sent on to the scene and ALL violent people will likely be brought down with tasers, bean bags and other non-lethal means and they will all be arrested. I certainly wouldn't expect them to start killing people who are throwing rocks!!

BTW - you have me confused with another "Christian". Seems many times you try and toss christianity in my face when I speak the truth about muslims. Thing is - I AM NOT RELIGIOUS and don't defend the actions of "christians".
Oh, but what if one of those tasers kills someone? Or what if a non-leathal like a batton round hits someones face and they get a bloody nose and someone is their to film it!!!!

When you take part in a violent riot you take a chance, and chance that you have put yourself in. Now clearly if the police wanted to they could of shot hundres of these people dead, afterall they arrested 400ish of them, the fact that only one died and a few others got a broken face should be a relief.