Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    This is exactly why I don't answer in the manner you want me to, because you would rather play games with the words than actually discuss the issue. And here you are again with the "You're saying". I guess when you can't win you'll just make up a post and claim it's things I am saying.

I'm sure everyone reading this thread thought I was advocating torture against the "right wing extremists"! That's BS and you know it. You're playing semantics and word games and only looking like the ass you are.

Btw - why did you change YOUR stance? You once wrote that you were fine with them torturing based on RACE, and now you seem to be against it.
    So you didn't answer because it could show how weak your position is?

No play on words, reality what a concept eh? The only one playing games is yourself.

Please show me where I advocate torture or are you just pulling it out your ass yet again?
    The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
    -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    I think it was fairly clear to everyone that he wanted to maneuver you and try to nail you with semantics.

It's not worth your time, I already nailed him at his own game with 'mercenary' and despite clear evidence from UN guidelines defining a mercenary he still refused to acknowledge that he was beaten.

When he retreats to his Obtuse end-game, he'll begin responding with :

This is then followed by more circular arguments as he fumbles and thrashes his way around to try and somehow pull a win out of a good rousing game of semantics.

You're wasting your time, he won't cowboy up.
    Really?

I put forth my "opinion" and backed it up with links and your only response from you is that I'm wasting your time.

OK if you say so
    The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
    -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pagan View Post
    So you didn't answer because it could show how weak your position is?

No play on words, reality what a concept eh? The only one playing games is yourself.
    blah blah blah, your usual treading of water complaining I haven't answered you. Fine, I'll concede, my several times of answering you in different manners are not there.

Please show me where I advocate torture or are you just pulling it out your ass yet again?
    Upset a little, homo boy? Don't like it when people just make shit up in the midst of a debate and claim you said things you never did? Tough shit, stop doing it to me then.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Really?

I put forth my "opinion" and backed it up with links and your only response from you is that I'm wasting your time.

OK if you say so
    Sure, backed up with a fucking dictionary OVER actual military protocol - and then sticking with it as if you were still correct. Classic!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sure, backed up with a fucking dictionary OVER actual military protocol - and then sticking with it as if you were still correct. Classic!
    Aaah Dictionary where?

As usual you're just making shit up and pulling it out your ass
    -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Here's the thread, the mercenary discussion begins on page 4:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthre...ight=mercenary

Note the same confused tactics and unwillingness to be a man about it. A waste of time, Jim.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Aaah Dictionary where?

As usual you're just making shit up and pulling it out your ass
    Man, you really are stupid! LOL

You replied to NT who referenced another thread. I replied to your reply by referencing the other thread. I'm sorry that was too hard for you to follow, idiot.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

blah blah blah, your usual treading of water complaining I haven't answered you. Fine, I'll concede, my several times of answering you in different manners are not there.

Upset a little, homo boy? Don't like it when people just make shit up in the midst of a debate and claim you said things you never did? Tough shit, stop doing it to me then.
    So you pull shit out your ass, blatantly lie then name call when you're called on it.

What's wrong Slick?
    -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    Here's the thread:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthre...ight=mercenary

Note the same confused tactics and unwillingness to be a man about it. A waste of time, Jim.
    Been going through that thread! Good thing you put up a link to it though, as I just made a post about it and Pagan is lost as usual.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Man, you really are stupid! LOL

You replied to NT who referenced another thread. I replied to your reply by referencing the other thread. I'm sorry that was too hard for you to follow, idiot.
    That's a completely different thread and topic, you might wanna take a look at this thread and topic there Slick
    -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

So you pull shit out your ass, blatantly lie then name call when you're called on it.

What's wrong Slick?
    Where did I blatantly lie? My statement about what you said about torturing based on race? How about if I add "So what you're saying is..." before it, would it then be ok to place words in your mouth like you've done to me several times in this thread?

Again, you REALLY are fucking stupid! LOLOLOL It was to prove a point, tiny head.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

That's a completely different thread and topic, you might wanna take a look at this thread and topic there Slick
    And yet you replied to NT - IN THIS THREAD - where he referenced the other thread - and you think I'm the one who is confused? YOU replied to him, I simply replied to you.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Where did I blatantly lie? My statement about what you said about torturing based on race? How about if I add "So what you're saying is..." before it, would it then be ok to place words in your mouth like you've done to me several times in this thread?

Again, you REALLY are fucking stupid! LOLOLOL It was to prove a point, tiny head.
    Come on Slick, where that so called thread where I advocate Torture?
    -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Come on Slick, where that so called thread where I advocate Torture?
    First, here's the deal:

YOU go back through this thread. Find each time where you replied to me, and stated "So what you're saying is..." or "So what you mean is..." - and then fucking link to me where I stated the things that follow those phrases. As soon as you do so - I'll be more than happy to do the same for you.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Abso, which side of history would you rather be remembered by:

#1 - While we unfortunately dealt with a lot of casualties and more loss of life than one can possibly fathom, we lived up to our nations morals and integrity.

#2 While we unfortunately had to resort to techniques that were unsavory and against what we generally stand for, we were able to save thousands of lives and countless injuries.

I understand both are made to sound dramatic and are not fully based on facts or an actual situation. But the point is, history has a way of being nice to you when it involves ridding the world of shitty people and saving the lives of good people.
    thats exaclty what i am saying, that me and you say that we should sacrifice our values to protect innocents, but what i meant is that they are not saying that we should protect terrorists, they are just saying that we should protect our values.

but for me, i agree with you, we should have more interest in protecting humans, than protecting values.

and i would prefer to be remembered in side #2.
    Last edited by abso; 11-30-2010 at 02:49 PM.
    People show you and tell you who they are and you need to be listening and watching, not deciding that you know better.