Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Said1 View Post
    We are not your friends. We are usually not your neighbors. In most cases, we absolutely loathe you, but we ARE outwardly friendly --because we are paid to DO so...

... Just because I work at Starbucks doesn’t mean I’m stupid. If I had a penny for everyone who treated me like a complete idiot because I work in the service industry, I’d be a retired billionaire by now. I probably scored higher than you did on standardized tests, am better-read, better-educated, a better writer...
    If he's so bright, he will agree that the verb in blue should be "BE" instead of "DO."

Anyway, it was very interesting to find out that I can still order a "short." Cool.
    Blessed be Your name, when the sun's shining down on me, when the world's "all as it should be," blessed be Your name!
    Blessed be Your name on the road marked with suffering, though there's pain in the offering, blessed be Your name!
    Every blessing You pour out I'll turn back to praise. When the darkness closes in, Lord, still I will say...
    Blessed be the name of the Lord!
    Blessed be Your name!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I once got into a conversation about coffee with a lady while waiting to get on a plane to Seattle. I complained about how, no matter what State I was in or how I ordered I was always corrected by the shits that work at Starbigbucks.....turns out she worked at the head office.

At one point she bent over to pick something up she conveniently dropped on the floor and her blouse opened up to reveal her naked chest. From her look when she brought her head up, I have no doubt she did it on purpose! She then walked off.....ughhhh, tease!

I had the same look on my face as Buckwheat in my avatar.
    No matter where I've traveled or how great the trip was, it's always wonderful to return to my country, The United States of America......... me

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Eh, the whole employee-customer relationship is a 2-way street. I try to be as nice as I can possibly be, then joke about how much I hate certain customers on my day off.

Just remember, for every crappy customer, there's also a crappy employee.
    "Lighght"
    - This 'poem' was bought and paid for with $2,250 of YOUR money.

Name one thing the government does better than the private sector and I'll show you something that requires the use of force to accomplish.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Generally the author makes valid points - but that author is completely self-absorbed.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This is why I have my own coffee maker with a bean grinder. Compared to Starfucks, that thing paid for itself in less than 2 weeks.
    If you're worth less than $5 million and you vote for McCain, you're a loser.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mmmmm. Makes me want to go get an Venti Iced hazelnut latte!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jackass View Post
    Mmmmm. Makes me want to go get an Venti Iced hazelnut latte!!
    I don't work behind a coffee counter, but even I think that the longer it takes you to order your coffee, the bigger jerk you are. Decent people drink it black.
    "Lighght"
    - This 'poem' was bought and paid for with $2,250 of YOUR money.

Name one thing the government does better than the private sector and I'll show you something that requires the use of force to accomplish.