Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Good Question

A member sent me a PM asking if there was a list on the board some where or a way to show the ranking of members with their reputation.

There are 3 "stats" at the top of the board, the first 2 being "Top Posters" and the second "Hottest Threads".

Both of those terms are clickable if you place your mouse over the phrase. When you click on it, you will be given a drop down list of various statistics you can change to instead of the default. One of those choices is "top reputations". Unfortunately, this will only list the top ten.

If you want to know the specific rep numbers of a member not in the top ten - the only way I know of for sure is to go to any of their posts and it should all be listed next to their respective names.

You can also list the top thanked members and their numbers there too.

I can set any of the stats in the dropdown as the default, but I kinda wanted to stop flashing top reps everywhere, and hopefully do more with the thanks system going forward.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

To expand on this:

I purposely didn't make reputation something that stood out other than when a member posts. If plastered on top of the board, it "could" lead to abuse as members want to make the top 10.

The thanks system is integrated with the top 10 as well, but it's specific to the system being used and if we go to the PRO version of the other system being discussed in the other thread, then the top ten here (if you choose it) will no longer be available.

I know people like stats of all kinds and to make them easy to locate - but at the same time we want to avoid any abuse and also keep the forums themselves from being bloated with too much information.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Both of those terms are clickable if you place your mouse over the phrase. When you click on it, you will be given a drop down list of various statistics you can change to instead of the default. One of those choices is "top reputations". Unfortunately, this will only list the top ten.

If you want to know the specific rep numbers of a member not in the top ten - the only way I know of for sure is to go to any of their posts and it should all be listed next to their respective names.
    if you hit the 'top ten' button just above the 'top reps' on you will be brought to a screen with The top 5 of a few stats, you can then chose to expand that to top 10, 20, 50 etc.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    if you hit the 'top ten' button just above the 'top reps' on you will be brought to a screen with The top 5 of a few stats, you can then chose to expand that to top 10, 20, 50 etc.
    Sweet, didn't even know that myself!!